1.7

How do you get the LBC tracking number of your order? Not the order number but the tracking number to be entered at LBC's website.

We ordered three items in one order number. Since they are delivered separately, I'd like to know where they are right now through LBC's tracking. One of our orders already arrived but the other still haven't and the only thing I get from Lazada's tracking tool is the word "shipped".

I want the specific location not a general idea. So we would know when to expect it to arrive at our house and have a person wait for it.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

May 29 p n order ko pero hangang ngaun wla pang confirmation at ung track n binigay hindi rin mabasa ng lbc e2 ung track 20000000573229 bka ma return ung items ko

Dear lazada bkit hindi ma track ung no n 20000000573229

Bakit ang tagal dumating ng order ko last monday p ako nag order?!

Bakit ang tagal dating ng binili ko?

mam di ko po mahanap ung ttacking number ng lbc na cnend nyo para sa refund ko...yan order number ko..200656426856160

I want to cancel my order 200897297930522 .

Same concern. My packages were supposed to arrive around yesterday to the 5th and there's no update to wether it's been dispatched nor verified!

Usually that's minutes or hours after order has been made!

Need those packages asap.

Order nos. 365525783 and 387135983

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,

Good day!

May we know the order number of your item for us to check it? For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!