2.4
Turnaround Time

i order a Samsung galaxy Cellphone last Aug 29 Cash on delivery.The following day I receive an email asking for initial payment for what I order in order to be process the shipping I didnt mind it.Then i receive a call saying please check your email regarding your order in Lazada so I did.The second email has the complete detail of my order even my order number so I beleive that it is a legit msg from Lazada so went to Palawan Express to send the partial payment of the item I order which is 50% of the value of the item. Them I send an email to them with the the receipt if the money I send.

I waited for the delivery until the estimated date for delivery expired nothing came. Then 1 day after the expiration of the delivery date I receive a message that my order been cancelled so I messsage them on how I can refund the money I send for partial payment no response.I try the Live chat there I found out that they dont do such process of asking a intial or partial payment for order on cash on delivery, how can I make a refund if they say they dont ask intial payment .So I ask who send me message how come they know everything about my order detail.I thought orders in Lazada goes into a secured check out so how come somebody knows everything about it and ask money to me as partial payment in the name of lazada. Up to now theres no messsage about it even though they said they will make a report about it.I do hope that Lazada would make an action about this. most of your customer are average income earning who work hard to save.

you had to protect the hard end money your buyers save to be able to purchase things they want. check your system and your system User why these things happen.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ingat lang po kahit lazada yan may kawatan din.

True