This company has never managed to deliver any item to my home, despite every other forwarder being able to do so. I have complained many times, but never received a reply from LAZADA - I have today been notified that LELEXPRESS will be delivering another item - If they fail this time, I will never order from Lazada again.

I really do not understand why every other deliver made over years arrives and this pathetic forwarder had never managed even once ... {{Redacted}}

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ang dami pala issue ng lelexpress na to tang ina pati ako nabiktima! pinostpone ko daw ung delivery date ko tang ina gumagawa pa ng fake reasons Bulok ang coordination ng lazada at lelexpress tang inavery poor service

ASK q lng po.. kung saan na po kya yung item q sbi po kc sa msg ng lex "Sorry your parcel has been marked as failed delivery as all delivery attempts have been made.

Your parcel will be returned to the sender.". yun po sbi.. may ngtxt kay papa knina na ddliver daw yung item pro wla pong item na dumating.. matatanggap ko po ba yun?

same issue here pahelp.. butuan lex branch sa may nkaka alam ng number slamat.

AUG 28-SEPT 2 DAW AND DELIVERY, IBALIK NU PO SA LBC DELIVERIES NYO.. LEL EXPRESS SUCKS!

would like to follow up my order no. 204981432419732---- PLEASE CONTACT ME THIS NUMBER 09354255235. NABAGOT NA PO SA KAHIHINTAY OFFICE MATES KO SA MGA ORDERS NILA....9 ITEMS PO LAHAT YO.

Your Item is being Delivered This is a system-generated email. Please do not reply.

Dear Anacita Bajao, One of our associates from LELEXPRESS will deliver your Order #204981432419732 today, please prepare cash for payment. For further assistance, kindly consult our Help Center or contact our Customer Service here.Your Package Item(s) are being shipped. Shipped by: LELEXPRESSWhat's Next? You will receive an sms from our courier on the day of the delivery.

Please keep your lines open so our courier can contact you once your order is in transit. ---- THIS WAS DATED AUGUST 31, 2018 BUT UNTIL NOW WALA PA. NOT EVEN A CALL. I EVEN CHANGED MY NUMBER KASI UNG UNANG REKLAMO DI DW MA KONTAK NUMBER KO.

SO NAG FILL OUT AKO NG FORM AND MY NEW NUMBER IS 09354255235.

AFTER ORDERING NAKALAGAP "YOUR ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED BETWEEN TUE 28 AUG-SUN 02 SEPT. HAHAY SEPT 5 NA PO NGAUN .IBALIK NU SA LBC DELIVERIES NU MAS MABILIS YON.

YES INDEED TRUE. I ORDER MY ITEMS LAST MONTH AND UNTIL NOW NOT YET DELIVERED.

I EMAILED LAZADA BUT NO REPLY. I'VE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM LAZADA AND IT WAS SMOOTHLY DELIVERED BY LBC COURIER BUT SINCE LELEXPRESS HANDLED THE DELIVERY, SO PISSED OFF!!!

I just received an email saying I WISH TO POSTPONE DELIVERY??? never have i talked to any of them nor received messages from someone.

Now they might cancel my order what the heck. this is the first time ever that a courier couldn't deliver my item to my address.

Lelexpress unilaterally cncels orders even if customer is there and address is clear.

hi po meron po akong order sa lazada lelexpress po yung courier eto po yung order trackingno# 204036911298034eto po contact no# ko 09434551860

I agree bulok talaga yang lelexpress and the delivery crew are very unpolite. I don'tuderstand why Lazada uses this or this is actually owned by Lazada company.

If the latter was the case then condolense Lazada. Imagine Lazada gave me an estimated delivery period between July 13 and July 19 and since i ordered the item last July 7 i thought that i could be away from home to do business out of town for at least 3 days before they deliver, but suddenly on July 10 an unpolite delivery crew of lelexpress called me that they will deliver on that day and if i'm not in my house at that time they will cancel it and will never deliver. My goodness i am 100 km away from home at that time because i thought they will deliver on the period they gave me and not on July 10. Worst Lazada itself cancell my order in did not deliver.Lazada send me an email of their decision.

Worst online store ever.

I will never order from Lazada again. BTW the cell# they use to call me is this: 09176720169

Bulok tong lelexpress wala naman ung item ko sabi sa lazada app delivered na! Maghapon ako nagantay sabi idedeliver kahapon

Same here, the lazada app says that the item is already delivered but no item arrived

My order is xiaomi redmi 5A. And what the *** did I get?

Body soap? Makakapagtext ba ko gamit body soap?!!!! Mali Yung dineliver. Kakadeliver lng ngyon.

Please do something about this.

I'm so pissed right now! What the *** Just give me back my money!!!

to arlene ibabao #1495281

It's settled. Kudos to the deliveryman.

Thanks! :)

Sino po may alam ng contact number ng lelex davao thanks

201363574556991 my order number supposed to be delivered yesterday May 7, 2018, but i received an email frm lazada team stating that i have postponed my delivery as per courier LELEXPRESS, to which i find odd because i've never talked to any of them nor received a call or txt regarding my order, i need my order, you can Deliver it @ my place anytime. Please make it asap. Thank you

to clarence #1492539

Same thing happened to me -_- did you get your order already?

Tracking number LPC0000000804783. Mali po ang item na na deliver.

Ang order ay Nursery Room Decor Light. Ang dumating One Touch Silicone Stand.

Please reply. My number is 09335271981

Paano ko po ibabalik yung item na dumating? Mali po yung pinadala na item. Instead wall decor light and dunating one touch silicone stand

Good pm. as of now wala padin yung order ko.

ang sabi nyo kahapon ngayun nyo maidedeliver. bakit wala padin. still waiting.

this is Adolfo Olidan.this is my contact number09756826059this is my order number200955810348782my add23 alley 7 p. rosales sta ana pateros metro manila