This company has never managed to deliver any item to my home, despite every other forwarder being able to do so. I have complained many times, but never received a reply from LAZADA - I have today been notified that LELEXPRESS will be delivering another item - If they fail this time, I will never order from Lazada again.

I really do not understand why every other deliver made over years arrives and this pathetic forwarder had never managed even once ... {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Lazada notified me at around 9AM today saying that my order will be delivered today. However, as of this moment it's almost 6PM and my package still hasn't arrived.

This is the first time it happened. Everytime Lazada will notify me regarding the delivery of my order, it will arrive two to three hours later but this time, I don't know what happened.

Pos lazada

Good Afternoon! Ma'am/Sir, I just want to follow up my order, it's being shipped and will be out for delivery as of this moment.

Tracking #211752780138228 and also to get the contact number of the person who will deliver it.

Thank you. Kindly text me in this # 09075341675.

hi good day follow up ko lang po ung order ko LEXPH courier ko.. Tracking No.

SO0008823763 nung oct.20 pa sya na Lipa hub sana madeliver na bukas.. pang gift kasi yun.. kaya nga ako umorder online para di hassle pero di naman agad madedeliver sa time frame nila..paki askyunan agad.. thanks pls.

contact me.. 09195272769

my order # SO0008950598 SANA MAKUHA KO NA YUNG ORDER SUPPOSEDLY SA SABADO PA YUNG DELIVER PERO NAGEMAIL NA NGAYON. NASA WORK AKO KANINA AT WALANG TAO SA BAHAY PARA MAG RECEIVE.

I UPDATE MY NUMBER SANA MA-SOLUSYONAN TO.

LELEXPRESS ANG COURIER. my new number is 09752144728

Mam/Sir.... I just want to know kung bakit RTS ung item ko where in fact ang the item will be deliver on sept 26 to oct 1 2018...

bat nag deliver ang Lelexpress ng sept 24 n 25 tapos hindi daw ako nakita...

Im expecting the item starting today... Will the item considered cancelled?

ang dami pala issue ng lelexpress na to tang ina pati ako nabiktima! pinostpone ko daw ung delivery date ko tang ina gumagawa pa ng fake reasons Bulok ang coordination ng lazada at lelexpress tang inavery poor service

ASK q lng po.. kung saan na po kya yung item q sbi po kc sa msg ng lex "Sorry your parcel has been marked as failed delivery as all delivery attempts have been made.

Your parcel will be returned to the sender.". yun po sbi.. may ngtxt kay papa knina na ddliver daw yung item pro wla pong item na dumating.. matatanggap ko po ba yun?

same issue here pahelp.. butuan lex branch sa may nkaka alam ng number slamat.

AUG 28-SEPT 2 DAW AND DELIVERY, IBALIK NU PO SA LBC DELIVERIES NYO.. LEL EXPRESS SUCKS!

would like to follow up my order no. 204981432419732---- PLEASE CONTACT ME THIS NUMBER 09354255235. NABAGOT NA PO SA KAHIHINTAY OFFICE MATES KO SA MGA ORDERS NILA....9 ITEMS PO LAHAT YO.

Your Item is being Delivered This is a system-generated email. Please do not reply.

Dear Anacita Bajao, One of our associates from LELEXPRESS will deliver your Order #204981432419732 today, please prepare cash for payment. For further assistance, kindly consult our Help Center or contact our Customer Service here.Your Package Item(s) are being shipped. Shipped by: LELEXPRESSWhat's Next? You will receive an sms from our courier on the day of the delivery.

Please keep your lines open so our courier can contact you once your order is in transit. ---- THIS WAS DATED AUGUST 31, 2018 BUT UNTIL NOW WALA PA. NOT EVEN A CALL. I EVEN CHANGED MY NUMBER KASI UNG UNANG REKLAMO DI DW MA KONTAK NUMBER KO.

SO NAG FILL OUT AKO NG FORM AND MY NEW NUMBER IS 09354255235.

AFTER ORDERING NAKALAGAP "YOUR ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED BETWEEN TUE 28 AUG-SUN 02 SEPT. HAHAY SEPT 5 NA PO NGAUN .IBALIK NU SA LBC DELIVERIES NU MAS MABILIS YON.

YES INDEED TRUE. I ORDER MY ITEMS LAST MONTH AND UNTIL NOW NOT YET DELIVERED.

I EMAILED LAZADA BUT NO REPLY. I'VE ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM LAZADA AND IT WAS SMOOTHLY DELIVERED BY LBC COURIER BUT SINCE LELEXPRESS HANDLED THE DELIVERY, SO PISSED OFF!!!

I just received an email saying I WISH TO POSTPONE DELIVERY??? never have i talked to any of them nor received messages from someone.

Now they might cancel my order what the heck. this is the first time ever that a courier couldn't deliver my item to my address.

Lelexpress unilaterally cncels orders even if customer is there and address is clear.

hi po meron po akong order sa lazada lelexpress po yung courier eto po yung order trackingno# 204036911298034eto po contact no# ko 09434551860

I agree bulok talaga yang lelexpress and the delivery crew are very unpolite. I don'tuderstand why Lazada uses this or this is actually owned by Lazada company.

If the latter was the case then condolense Lazada. Imagine Lazada gave me an estimated delivery period between July 13 and July 19 and since i ordered the item last July 7 i thought that i could be away from home to do business out of town for at least 3 days before they deliver, but suddenly on July 10 an unpolite delivery crew of lelexpress called me that they will deliver on that day and if i'm not in my house at that time they will cancel it and will never deliver. My goodness i am 100 km away from home at that time because i thought they will deliver on the period they gave me and not on July 10. Worst Lazada itself cancell my order in did not deliver.Lazada send me an email of their decision.

Worst online store ever.

I will never order from Lazada again. BTW the cell# they use to call me is this: 09176720169

Bulok tong lelexpress wala naman ung item ko sabi sa lazada app delivered na! Maghapon ako nagantay sabi idedeliver kahapon

Same here, the lazada app says that the item is already delivered but no item arrived

My order is xiaomi redmi 5A. And what the *** did I get?

Body soap? Makakapagtext ba ko gamit body soap?!!!! Mali Yung dineliver. Kakadeliver lng ngyon.

Please do something about this.

I'm so pissed right now! What the *** Just give me back my money!!!

to arlene ibabao #1495281

It's settled. Kudos to the deliveryman.

Thanks! :)