This company has never managed to deliver any item to my home, despite every other forwarder being able to do so. I have complained many times, but never received a reply from LAZADA - I have today been notified that LELEXPRESS will be delivering another item - If they fail this time, I will never order from Lazada again.

I really do not understand why every other deliver made over years arrives and this pathetic forwarder had never managed even once ... {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I have two items i have ordered but it suddenly declared delivered but have not actually recieved the items, and lazada customer service sucks, where there is no way my item can be recovered and not even a refund on my account for the purchasw of items that i havent recieved

I have sen't an email to lazada. Here is my story.

(My email to them) Good day Lazada! I just wan't to report an incident that happen regarding to my parcel that happened on March 30, 2019. I was not around to receive my order, I'm not expecting any delivery because LEX usually text or call me before they deliver my parcel and on the day that it was delivered I did not receive any confirmation from them. I also answered a survey coming from you, that say's it has to be answered within 12 hrs, and that is to confirm my availability and reschedule the delivery of my parcel.

3 day's have past since the unsuccessful delivery and on the third day March 30, 2019, by chance the same delivery guy from LEX that deliver my unsuccessful delivered parcel delivered the parcel that my auntie order from lazada as well. I saw the guy that deliver my aunties parcel and ask him if he handles the delivery around our neighborhood and he said yes. And of course I took the chance to ask him about my item and he told me this" OO AKO PO NAG DEDELIVER, TINEXT KO PO KAYO NON SABE NIYO NASA BAHAY KAYO, PERO PAG DATING KO DITO WALA PO KAYO" and I told him "WALA PO AKO NARERECEIVE NA KAHIT ANONG CONTACT GALING SAINYO, PANO PO KAYA YUNG ITEM KO?" and he replies "SIGE PO, DAANAN KO NALANG SA BODEGA TAPOS DALHIN KO DITO" and I agreed to him. I felt relief knowing that I'll get my item.

But to my surprise time already have passed, he did not come back. Also, I was shocked when I check my lazada app, the item that I has notify me that " Delivery Failed Your parcel has been returned to sender as multiple attempts to deliver your parcel was not successful Bulacan Hub " Not to mention they contacted me on Friday March 29, 2019 asking me, If I can receive it on Saturday March 30. 2019. I said yes and I also gave them a contact number and a name to receive my order just in case I was not around again.

I've waited 3 days for them. I even reschedule my meeting just to wait for them. What happen? Can you help me with this?

This is disappointing, I'm worried that my item is already been damaged not in good condition already. I don't want to waste money on that.

This month, feb 2019, nag order ako sa lazada an item from china. Nagulat ako ng nag email sakin ang lazada na darating ang parcel ko within 24 hours so naghintay naman ako.

(the delivery should be next week pa. Napaaga ng kaunti) natapos na ang 24 hours wala pa ring delivery so chineck ko yung lazada account ko. Nakita ko sa status na delivered na with signature pa. Kinontak ko ang seller at lazada sabi nila labas na sila jan since nagawa na nila part nila.

Which is true naman. Yung lelexpress nagsend ng review about delivery dun ako nagcomplain.

Wala namang response. Hindi ko rin alam kung saan ako mag eemail to complain and i don't know where is there address.

Nka recieve aq ng email n deliver n item q smantlang wla kmi n recieve n order nmn..anung klaseng pndaraya gngwa nyo my ibng pumirma s order nmn n hndi nman kmi yng pumirma ang masklap byad n yun kya d nyo bngay s amin yng order ayusn nyo trbho nyo wag kyo mang daya ng kapwa

Gusto ko lang ireklamo yung delivery nyo na kay kasamang asawa yata yun na mataba, sobrang maldita ng babae. Hindi ko kinuha yung item dahil mali tapos sinabihan ako na sana daw sa SM nalang ako bumili para sigurado. Paano naman dadami costumer ng Lazada nyan kung ganyan mga delivery no

One thing here is that that *** delivery was so rude! Theres no one who can accomodate them upon delivery ddahil ang sabi sa email 01.23.2019 maddeliver turned out they delivered it 01.24.2019.

Morning. Take note no one was there kase nga we assumed the delivery was yesterday. This is *** me off real bad.

And now that freaking delivery guy kept bugging me and saying that they cannot come back again because no one can claim the shipment and pay them. To Lazada Philippines, keep your *** together para sa mga consumers niyo

I have same problem..I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT ITS BEEN DELIVERED BUT NO DELIVERY AT ALL..ANYONE HERE WHO COMPLAIN TO TULFO BROTHERS ABOUT THIS? IF THIS COURRIER IS SCAM..WHY LAZADA IS STILL USING THEM..CONSIDERING THE COMPLAINTS AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ?..LAZADA SHOULD BE LIABLE AS WELL AS THE STORE..

My package is not delivered the courier by Lelexspress gave my package to others..please resolve this problem

Same here Declared status delivered at msy nakapirma pa..pero wala naman ko na natanggap.

same problem too sabi ideliever na today pero wla nman dumating then ngayon sabi sa status sa lazada delivered na with signature pa pero wla namn ako narecieve na package kulang sa security basta basta na lng ata nla binigigay nakakainis kng ganya n lng service ng courier ng lazada dapat itigil na nla

to anonymous #1613839

ano po nangyari sa items nyo? same dn kc sakin delivered ndaw wala nman akong nareceive.

"your parcel has been returned to a sender as multipple attempts to deliver your parcel was not successful" and "your parcel is being prepared for return to a sender by LEX PH" ano po ibig sabihan niyan? Cancelled na po ba yung inorder ko?

Complain about LELEXPRESS delivery. I received an email yesterday that my order is out for delivery.

I even saw in tracking that there is a driver assigned already. However I didnt receive any SMS or call from that delivery guy and my package didn’t arrive. Later at night I received a notif for a “failed delivery attempt”!

2 separate package from Lazada arrived successfully that day but this one was failed, how come?! I would say that the delivery guy didn’t really try to deliver it and was just tagging it as failed delivery!

lee Hawk
to Rhel Herrera #1639699

i got exactly the same issue right now..... yesterday Friday 1st Feb 2019 i got email from Lazada stating my order will be delivered in my mind i was ok great i can finally get my Phone running again with the battery i ordered.....

with my lazada account i put in special note stating Please text only.. but not a single text came no delivery appeared but at 8:04PM last night i get an email from Lazada stating failed Delivery attempt with possible reasons 1) incomplete name and or address 2) cannot locate address. today 2nd Feb these idiots finally texted me stating they will arrange delivery for monday 4th Feb no bloody good so i text them back stating i need my order delivered today i even given them directions to my location...... i also stated that the failed Delivery attempt was on their part because they failed to text me and i guess they don't know how to use google maps explained i needed the item as a matter of importance and yet these idiots don't even bother to respond....

fact is this is not the first time these idiots at Lex has done this an order i made in 2017 got cancelled and returned to sender because Lex failed their duty. here is the kicker why is it 2 orders i made 1 in 2016 and another on Feb 2017 managed to reach me without any problem so obviously it cannot be because they cannot find my location and it cannot be because my details are wrong so what is it just too lazy or to busy getting it on with some chick or drunk on red horse end of the day this delivery service should get their act together and learn to have consideration for the customer end of the day we pay a delivery fee

grrrr. same problem.

6am nagtxt sila na ide-deliver na ung item ko. since panggabi ako, d na muna ako natulog.

3pm na wla pang dumating na item hanggang pagpasok ko ng 6pm sa work wla pa dn. tpos bandang 8pm may natawag sa phone ko na unregistered number, kung sa lazada man un sna mag-inform muna na sa lazada sila bago tumawag, nkailang text at tawag na ako at tinatanong kung sino sila wla man lng response.

Ang order ko ang sabi deliver na today, ang today nila a week na ako nag aantay ng today hanggan ngaun today parin sna maging tapat naman po kau sa tao dhil bayad napo yan,

Sa akin din! Sabi delivered na today yung item ko pero wala kasama ko sa house ang naka kuha. My goodness ayusin naman sana nila yung courier nila!

omg.. same with what happened to me last nov 24.

according to my email. the item was received last saturday at my office. then upon checking with the cctv camera, no one from lazada came in with the time indicated in my order. then, around 1130am of nov 26, someone delivered my item, she told me that she received it because no one is in the office.

but how come she knows that no one was reported eh d naman namin sya nakita sa cctv. pls lazada, kindly brief your delivery personnel the SOP

LELEXPRESS CAN SUCK IT. WALANG SECURITY SYSTEM.

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY PACKAGE FOR 11 DAYS WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED AFTER 4 DAYS LANG. PLUS, OUR PACKAGE WAS RECEIVED BY ANOTHER PERSON WHO USED MY FRIENDS NAME PARA SA SIGNATURE. WHY DOES LELEXPRESS DOESNT HAVE A SECURITY SYSTEM?

ASK FOR THE FREAKING ID. HINDI LANG PACKAGE NAMIN ANG HAWAK NUNG TAONG YUN, PATI INFORMATIONS LANG HOUSE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

the same with the item i ordered, tagged as delivered but nobody received in my neighborhood , i even asked the security guards.