This company has never managed to deliver any item to my home, despite every other forwarder being able to do so. I have complained many times, but never received a reply from LAZADA - I have today been notified that LELEXPRESS will be delivering another item - If they fail this time, I will never order from Lazada again.

I really do not understand why every other deliver made over years arrives and this pathetic forwarder had never managed even once ... {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

One thing here is that that *** delivery was so rude! Theres no one who can accomodate them upon delivery ddahil ang sabi sa email 01.23.2019 maddeliver turned out they delivered it 01.24.2019.

Morning. Take note no one was there kase nga we assumed the delivery was yesterday. This is *** me off real bad.

And now that freaking delivery guy kept bugging me and saying that they cannot come back again because no one can claim the shipment and pay them. To Lazada Philippines, keep your *** together para sa mga consumers niyo

I have same problem..I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT ITS BEEN DELIVERED BUT NO DELIVERY AT ALL..ANYONE HERE WHO COMPLAIN TO TULFO BROTHERS ABOUT THIS? IF THIS COURRIER IS SCAM..WHY LAZADA IS STILL USING THEM..CONSIDERING THE COMPLAINTS AND NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ?..LAZADA SHOULD BE LIABLE AS WELL AS THE STORE..

My package is not delivered the courier by Lelexspress gave my package to others..please resolve this problem

Same here Declared status delivered at msy nakapirma pa..pero wala naman ko na natanggap.

same problem too sabi ideliever na today pero wla nman dumating then ngayon sabi sa status sa lazada delivered na with signature pa pero wla namn ako narecieve na package kulang sa security basta basta na lng ata nla binigigay nakakainis kng ganya n lng service ng courier ng lazada dapat itigil na nla

to anonymous #1613839

ano po nangyari sa items nyo? same dn kc sakin delivered ndaw wala nman akong nareceive.

"your parcel has been returned to a sender as multipple attempts to deliver your parcel was not successful" and "your parcel is being prepared for return to a sender by LEX PH" ano po ibig sabihan niyan? Cancelled na po ba yung inorder ko?

Complain about LELEXPRESS delivery. I received an email yesterday that my order is out for delivery.

I even saw in tracking that there is a driver assigned already. However I didnt receive any SMS or call from that delivery guy and my package didn’t arrive. Later at night I received a notif for a “failed delivery attempt”!

2 separate package from Lazada arrived successfully that day but this one was failed, how come?! I would say that the delivery guy didn’t really try to deliver it and was just tagging it as failed delivery!

grrrr. same problem.

6am nagtxt sila na ide-deliver na ung item ko. since panggabi ako, d na muna ako natulog.

3pm na wla pang dumating na item hanggang pagpasok ko ng 6pm sa work wla pa dn. tpos bandang 8pm may natawag sa phone ko na unregistered number, kung sa lazada man un sna mag-inform muna na sa lazada sila bago tumawag, nkailang text at tawag na ako at tinatanong kung sino sila wla man lng response.

Ang order ko ang sabi deliver na today, ang today nila a week na ako nag aantay ng today hanggan ngaun today parin sna maging tapat naman po kau sa tao dhil bayad napo yan,

Sa akin din! Sabi delivered na today yung item ko pero wala kasama ko sa house ang naka kuha. My goodness ayusin naman sana nila yung courier nila!

omg.. same with what happened to me last nov 24.

according to my email. the item was received last saturday at my office. then upon checking with the cctv camera, no one from lazada came in with the time indicated in my order. then, around 1130am of nov 26, someone delivered my item, she told me that she received it because no one is in the office.

but how come she knows that no one was reported eh d naman namin sya nakita sa cctv. pls lazada, kindly brief your delivery personnel the SOP

LELEXPRESS CAN SUCK IT. WALANG SECURITY SYSTEM.

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY PACKAGE FOR 11 DAYS WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED AFTER 4 DAYS LANG. PLUS, OUR PACKAGE WAS RECEIVED BY ANOTHER PERSON WHO USED MY FRIENDS NAME PARA SA SIGNATURE. WHY DOES LELEXPRESS DOESNT HAVE A SECURITY SYSTEM?

ASK FOR THE FREAKING ID. HINDI LANG PACKAGE NAMIN ANG HAWAK NUNG TAONG YUN, PATI INFORMATIONS LANG HOUSE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

the same with the item i ordered, tagged as delivered but nobody received in my neighborhood , i even asked the security guards.

Lazada notified me at around 9AM today saying that my order will be delivered today. However, as of this moment it's almost 6PM and my package still hasn't arrived.

This is the first time it happened. Everytime Lazada will notify me regarding the delivery of my order, it will arrive two to three hours later but this time, I don't know what happened.

Pos lazada

Good Afternoon! Ma'am/Sir, I just want to follow up my order, it's being shipped and will be out for delivery as of this moment.

Tracking #211752780138228 and also to get the contact number of the person who will deliver it.

Thank you. Kindly text me in this # 09075341675.

hi good day follow up ko lang po ung order ko LEXPH courier ko.. Tracking No.

SO0008823763 nung oct.20 pa sya na Lipa hub sana madeliver na bukas.. pang gift kasi yun.. kaya nga ako umorder online para di hassle pero di naman agad madedeliver sa time frame nila..paki askyunan agad.. thanks pls.

contact me.. 09195272769

FluffyMongrel755
to Anonymous #1608082

Hello po, pwede ko po ba makuha contact number niyo or email. Same issue po kase tayo based sa trackinf niyo.

May itatanong lang po sana ako. Thankyou

my order # SO0008950598 SANA MAKUHA KO NA YUNG ORDER SUPPOSEDLY SA SABADO PA YUNG DELIVER PERO NAGEMAIL NA NGAYON. NASA WORK AKO KANINA AT WALANG TAO SA BAHAY PARA MAG RECEIVE.

I UPDATE MY NUMBER SANA MA-SOLUSYONAN TO.

LELEXPRESS ANG COURIER. my new number is 09752144728