This company has never managed to deliver any item to my home, despite every other forwarder being able to do so.I have complained many times, but never received a reply from LAZADA - I have today been notified that LELEXPRESS will be delivering another item - If they fail this time, I will never order from Lazada again.

I really do not understand why every other deliver made over years arrives and this pathetic forwarder had never managed even once ...{{Redacted}}

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Lazada has to be the most unreliable and incompetent organisation I have ever come across. 4 agreed delivery dates, no delivery, they unilaterally cancel and then tell me to reorder! Unbelievable.

LELEXPRESS WAS ALSO SUPPOSED TO DELIVER HERE IN MY OFFICE. .THEN YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM LAZADA INFORMING ME THAT I WAS NOT IN THE OFFICE KAYA HINDI DAW NA DELIVER. HAHAHA..HINDI NGA AKO LUMALABAS NG OPISINA EH..BAKIT HINDI NYO PA SUSPINDIHIN YAN!

#325948993 MY ITEM WAS NOT DELIVERED YESTERDAY!!HOW COME ???

HOW MANY TIMES I ORDERED FROM LAZADA NGAYON LANG HND NA DELIVER ANG ORDER KO? PATI PAG TAWAG UPON DELIVERY HINDI NYO MAGAWA??? HUMINGI PA KYO NG NUMBER SA CLIENT??? OR BKA NMAN TINAMAD NA YONG MESSENGER NYO KAYA HINDI NILA NADELIVER ITEM KO?

SA DAMI DAMI KO NG ORDER NGAYON PA NA HND MATONTON ADDRESS KO?

MY NO.09267352077

ADDRESS: BLOCK 17 LOT 36 VALLE VERDE LANKAAN II DASMARINAS CAVITE, ALONG AMUNTAY ROAD INFRONT OF PNTC SCHOOL.

grabe , mag send send ng email and text na e dedeliver na pero wala paren

Expected ko ngayon ang delivery kasi nagmessage din sakin ang LELEXPRESS pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin ung order ko

Good evening po!Kindly facilitate proper delivery of items before January 8.

I was expecting it today Jan. 3 because I received an email that LELEXPRESS will deliver it today. I did not receive the item. I only received an email saying that it has been delivered already.

What does that mean po?

Order #332661231

P.S.Is there a way I may contact LELEXPRESS?

My mobile number is 09176203706

Order number 372476391.Placed DECEMBER 4.

ETA Dec 5-9 hindi nyo nadeliver. Nagchange date layo ng Dec 10-15 WALA PA DIN. Nagsabi CSR nyo na DEC 22.

Anong petsa na?LIARS!

nasan na po yung order kong item #349763743 expected ko naman pong makukuha ngayon tas di pa makita address ko

to glenmar.mirabete #1435646

Pareho lang po tayo hndi din mahanap yung address ko gusto ko na nga i cancel yung order ....

Hello po..gusto ko po sana ipacancel na lang yung order ko #314784651 yan po order no..thank you.kukuha na lang po ako ng iba