Lex Courier in Consolacion is astoundingly unprofessional, lazy to get the job done.

I ordered Face Masks and Protective Goggles set for two deliveries. The courier called and asked, Asa ka, Sir (Where are you now, Sir)?

I answered, naa sa balay (At home). Then he annoyingly responded, Wala ko kahibaw asa ng inyoha (I dont know where your place is). I understand that addresses sometimes are confusing but the way he responded was just off. He could hve asked for landmarks and others but he didnt and ordered me to get to the highway instead because they are on a vehicle.

My house is 500 m away from the main road but with a road that is even accessible by a truck. Instead of asking for directions, he ordered me so and cut the call off.

The second delivery was cancelled for no apparent reason. I was waiting for it for two weeks. I badly need it coz its for may parents infection protection but cancelled for NO APPARENT REASON.

The tracking shows that the package is already at Consolacion area which is just in close proximity to my place.

Why cant the courier deliver the package?

Lazada Management I think this issue is not an isolated one as there are reports about same people being rude and unprofessional. These people need to be evaluated and replaced as I see necessary.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews