Manila, Manila
20.1K views 59 comments
1.2

Order placed, requested specific timeline. LEX personnel arrives on their most convenient calls you to accommodate them but you are not home and request next day delivery. LEX personnel confirms next day delivery. You wait for the delivery the next day. Delivery does not arrive. Then call Lazada customer service where they tell you that the order has been cancelled due to failed delivery.

Reorder the same item, request specific timeline to avoid hassle. Wait for the delivery. LEX personnel arrives on their most convenient calls you to accommodate them but you are not home and request next day delivery. LEX personnel confirms next day delivery and promises an expedite delivery. Receive notification via sms and email stating that they acknowledge the request. Wait for the expedited next day priority delivery. Nothing arrives. Call Lazada customer service where they advise that they will call you back then fails to call you back.

FRUSTRATING!!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Fail to provide quality customer service and promise.

Preferred solution: Deliver product and service ordered as soon as possible and return wasted time in waiting for the delivery including the call credits used through a non expiring voucher which i will use if i decide to even purchase with lazada again..

I didn't like: Delivery process, Misinformation, Not keeping promises, Not following delivery timeframe.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Davao City, Davao, Philippines #1348231

I agree with your LAZADA experience, to me its no money out of my pocket if delivered COD. and I think they should leave a notice on your door or gate if they arrive and no one is home for pickup, at least that way people know they attempted to deliver the package. but I'm with you, I'm not waiting around the house all day for a Lazada to show up on there time, at least send me a via text and estimate timeline when they are going to show up to the house in order that I can adjust my time schedule to them.

Darwinfernandez
to Anonymous Las Pi, Las Pinas, Philippines #1351370

Wrong items delivered smart watch my order ovleng 8bluetooth headphones. And the other one ear phones have no used

mendoza
Davao City, Davao, Philippines #1346799

Nasaan na ang order ko.. dapat July 2 pa dumating napakatagal ng delivery...

Order #348846987

Placed on 24/06/2017

arantxa calmona
Mabalacat, Central Luzon, Philippines #1340528

dear lazada cancel my orders 325948997 because im busy and im not in home

Mabalacat, Central Luzon, Philippines #1340527

dear lex cancel my orders 379139997

Mabalacat, Central Luzon, Philippines #1340526

please cancel my orders because i'm not in home yet

Mark anthony macorol

Dear lazada please cancel all my delivery im not interested

I already have that item

Zymon Valencia
Tanauan, Calabarzon, Philippines #1326366

Sabi nyo idedeliver ng lex ngayong may 9 pero wala parin,kaya nakakainis

Lex delivery called me at 5am!!!!

Just to tell me that my package has arrived. Can you please tell your staff to call your customers during working hours??!!! Or just send your customers a text message???!!!

Dear Lazada,

You sent an email to me saying that the item has been delivered. its already august 11 but we didnt recieved any shipment you said it will arrive to aug5-10,

#352682888 this is my order no.and under is the email you sent to me.Please call this no.because the no.i register in my account is not working +639493281854

Dear Lucila Obien,

One of our associates from LEX (Lazada Express) will deliver your Order #352682888 today.

Please have a copy your identification upon delivery of your item. If you will not be available, please leave a photocopy of your identification as well as a letter of authorization for the receiver.