1.5
Turnaround Time

I am Shareenn Mae Biboso from Cagayan de Oro City.. Gud day.

I ordered a tv at Lazada and electronic wisdom is the supplier. I already paid the said item at 7/11. I traced yesterday the said tracking # LPT0000006051752 and said that the parcel was already in cagayan de oro hub but LEX PH CDO returned the parcel to the supplier becuz lex said "the parcel was returned to the sender as multiple attempts to deliver your parcel was not successful". Please let me understand why the delivery was not successful when in fact i gave my complete address & mobile # upon ordering at lazada?

My address: Biboso Residence, Zone 8, Cugman CDO. My mobile #: 09264300077

LEX can always call me upon delivery so i can wait for them.

If possible i would like Lazada to please give me through text or call the # & complete address of LEX Ph CdO so i could call their ofc and personally get my parcel in their whse..thank you for your fast & possitive response Lazada

Comments

I ordered from Maybelline on 3/27 during the birthday sale and it’s already been a week and the package hasn’t arrived yet. I also ordered from other shops at the same time and they only took 2-3 days to be delivered.

The track-your-package isn’t helping either, the last update was on 3/31.

Please send updates regarding this issue. The tracking number is SO0025063588

Hi i order 40" ACE t.v. i order jan 2 i paid already but until now there is no delivery.

I tracking my # but they said it delivered i did not recieve the item. What you mean that?? There is the deliver from lazada last jan 10 but the parckage is memory card what mean that. I did not order memory.

Where is my order t.v. im from cebu.

LazadaPH

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we are trying to call you on your registered mobile number, however, your line just keeps ringing. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

ExpertBird
to LazadaPH #1685117

Lazada please give contact number of your office here in Cagayan de Oro so I could pick up the item instead ,, I'm badly needed it tomorrow,, Thnk u