2.3
Turnaround Time

Hi Lazada Philippines,

I would like to formalize my concerns regarding the 4X failed delivery with the following tracking numbers:

1. LPB0000000244397

2. LPT0000009992736

3. LPC0000002306953

4. PHX2300000731325

I am so DISAPPOINTED with your delivery service and personnel.

It has happened so many times that my delivery did not push through.

I was able to talk to your personnel and even requested for a redelivery of these 4 packages but instead all of these were cancelled.

For it was okay if it wasnt promised to redeliver but I waited in the office for more than 4 hours without any advise if it will be delivered.

Also, the last two packages, your personnel didn't show up in the correct location or even attempted to proceed to my delivery location to talk to anybody and ask if the delivery can be received by an authorized person in lieu of my absence.

I AM DISGUSTED AND LOSING MY PATIENCE WITH YOUR SERVICE.

Hope this would be a more effective criticism to your protocols, policies and values of service.

Looking forward to your thoughts on this matter.

-Carlo Azul

+639178202329

carlo_azul@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Discounts and special offers.

I didn't like: Cancellation rule, Lex ph poor delivery service, No response to customer service, Refunds process is slow and disappointing poor customer service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi OutlandishFennecFox313, we do understand your concern as a customer and we do understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?