My delivery window was between Feb. 19 to Feb. 28. Please note, today as i write this the date is March 11 !!!!

The last update on the Lazada website was from Feb 28. "Your parcel has departed the logistics facility [Manila LEX Sortation].

This is completely UNACCEPTABLE. I have emailed the seller as well as Lazada customer service and have received ABSOLUTELY no satisfactory resolution or even any additional information than what is listed. A token apology from the customer service representative, via email, still does NOT get my package deliver to me.

I have had enough apologies. Just deliver my package !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

yes, this company sucks they do not even make a phone call to inform, its hard to believe why this terrible company can still survive to waste everybody`s life. anyway lives in PH is cheap.

I hope I will receive my orders this time..

ScarceSiamese

how can i get my order from LEX PH. they have my package now. i needed it tonight.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1659849

221501956478767

to LazadaPH #1659851

By the way, your response above is simply cut & paste. I don’t believe anyone actually read this complaint.

If you look at other complaints and the response from Lazada PH, it is EXACTLY the same.

Very very poor customer service. If you are trying to be Amazon, you are failing miserably.

LazadaPH
to AmazingMacaroniPenguin566 #1661093

Hi AmazingMacaroniPenguin566 , we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. In line with this, we already coordinated your concern to our relevant team specially to our Logistic Team for the latest status of your order.

We will get back to you as soon as possible once we received a concrete feedback from them. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.