2.2K views

My delivery window was between Feb. 19 to Feb. 28. Please note, today as i write this the date is March 11 !!!!

The last update on the Lazada website was from Feb 28. "Your parcel has departed the logistics facility [Manila LEX Sortation].

This is completely UNACCEPTABLE. I have emailed the seller as well as Lazada customer service and have received ABSOLUTELY no satisfactory resolution or even any additional information than what is listed. A token apology from the customer service representative, via email, still does NOT get my package deliver to me.

I have had enough apologies. Just deliver my package !!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

20000002716461 hanggang ngayon wala pa yung order ko, ano ba naman yan, pa alis na ako ng bansa next week, dadalahin ko pa naman yan abroad, napaka disappointing naman, no wonder why other people are warning me about ordering in lazada, now i know why. p.s it's already paid !

20000002716461 hanggang ngayon wala pa yung order ko, ano ba naman yan, pa alis na ako ng bansa next week, dadalahin ko pa naman yan abroad, napaka disappointing naman, no wonder why other people are warning me about ordering in lazada, now i know why, tsk tsk tsk

Bkt failed delivery ang order ko eh lagi nmn po ako nagoorder sa lazada....

Same as mine.. ang tgal inantay nng bike tpos bglang delivery failed without any reason

failed delivery e lagi naman ako ngpapadeliver ng items dito sa office..pinag interesan items porke shipped abroad.. 3 bikes puro failed delivery and lost package

MANILA LEX SORTATION IS THE WORST! They informed me Friday 6pm that they cannot deliver the package...

I said re deliver it by Monday because I can't receive by sat and Sunday because I'm out of town... The reason is the estimated date of delivery was way out of their said schedule..

But before that I'm trying to call up the number and text it be I got no reply. Lazada please don't get this LEX SORTATION COURIER ANYMORE!

LPT0000011103386 pano ko makukuha ung parcel ko !! Delivery failed pero wala naman nag dedeliver nakaka dissapoint kayo!! Pagka nakahanap kayo ng katapat mapapasara kayo dahil wala kayong kwenta mag handle ng parcel !!!

LPT0000011123659 yan po ang tracking number ko? Pano ko po malalaman na yung item na yan eh ibabalik sa seller polygon mtb?

800 php porket cod, marked as "Failed delivery".

Baka pwede po ma explain nyu ung side nyu samin? Nakaka disappoint yung systema nyo..

Lazada sortation mga magnanakaw kau,oorder kmi overseas pagdating sa into mga item namin pagiinteresan ninyo mga balasubas kau,imamark nio pa deliver railed mga hudas kau,Hindi nio pa dinedilever makarma Sana kaung mga manooloko kau.

RuralHare654
to Anonymous #1679513

Tingin ko ganyan din ang nangyari sa item ko... Muka g pinagkainteresan nila

Yung parcel ko nag arrived na pero delivery failed. Kahit wala naman nag dedeliver pa.! Wala manlang call or message.

Yes nakalagay sa package ko arrived in Manila lex sortation nun it rack delivery failed e di naman makarating ng bataan. Grabe

Nangako sila hanggang 22 ng april ngayon 24 ni walang contact sabay feedback ng status ko cancel napakatiribli naman ng serbisyo nyo

yes, this company sucks they do not even make a phone call to inform, its hard to believe why this terrible company can still survive to waste everybody`s life. anyway lives in PH is cheap.

I hope I will receive my orders this time..

ScarceSiamese

how can i get my order from LEX PH. they have my package now. i needed it tonight.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1659849

221501956478767

to LazadaPH #1659851

By the way, your response above is simply cut & paste. I don’t believe anyone actually read this complaint.

If you look at other complaints and the response from Lazada PH, it is EXACTLY the same.

Very very poor customer service. If you are trying to be Amazon, you are failing miserably.