20.4K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

same experience, nasa house lang ako waiting for the delivery, next status it is being returned to sender... Kaka email lang na to Shipped na ung items tas ganun agad ang next email hnd nmn ako naalis dito samin ...

Bad trip kayo mag deliver may damage yung item ... kaka stress kayo

Experienced the same, nasa house lang ako waiting for the delivery, next status it is being returned to sender... ano bang klase yang lex na yan... kahapon lang nag deliver sila sa amin, ngaun failed delivery na???

I have a series of orders from Lazada which the LEX PH delivery mongrels always FAILED in delivery attempts and returns the items to the sender. Please FIX the BRAINS of your delivery mongrels, so they will know exactly where to deliver the parcel.

Someone texted me that they will deliver my item this morning until now wala pa what kind of delivery is that?This is the 3rd day sana naman worth to wait,

SO0020869810 here is my tracking number. It says it is being delivered, but no!

I havent received anything yet! Please do something! Nag effort pa ko mag load sa gcash ko para convinient sa delivery man..pero hndi e! Nag titake advantage kayo!

Hndi dinadampot nag pera pang bayad dyan! Kaya do something!

to Shirley M. Teodosio #1649819

I have the very same experience. It’s delivered daw last Feb 20 but we didn’t receive any.

Please do something about it! XB1004526965 That’s the tracking number

to Shirley M. Teodosio #1658179

Panu po ginawa nyo? Kase same experience din po sa ken ngayon, sabi sa notif ko has been delivered na daw pero wala naman ako na receive.

Dumating din po ba yung item nyo? Salamat po

Where is our freaking package lex?! Panay may tao dito sa min everyday bakit sinasabi sa remarks failed delivery tama naman ang address ano ba yan!

hi wrong address po ang nailagay ko please change po and paano po?

hello mam and sir. good afternoon po.

umorder po ksi ako sa lazada ng phone ,kaso po ang problema my mali sa address na nakalagay sa nalagay ko. pati no, ko na phone mali din..gusto ko po sana makontak yung mah dedeliver ng order ko pra maitama yung address at cp no, sana matulungan nyo po ako,lex ph po ksi ang nakalagay na mg dedeliver ng order ko

bwisit ang mga tauhan niyo

#1641956

my order status said that my order was deliveredlast feb 6, 2019 by lex ph but my item is not with me

Sa mga agent nmn ng lex na nag dedeliver pki ingatan nmn mga items na inoorder nmin.nag order aq sa lazada ng tempered glass pag bukas ko basag!! Sna pla pinunit q dn ung perang binayad q sa inyo mga bwisit kyo!! Ayusin nyo trbho nyo nkaka init kayo ng ulo!!!

Please Remove Lex Ph And Etrego ..Nag PPatagal Lang Ng delivery kng Dadaan pa sa 2 courier na Yan Eh..

Please Remove Lex Ph And Etrego ..Nag PPtal Lang Ng delivery kng Dadaan pa sa @ courier na Yan Eh...

Exactly the same with my issue with LEx. They message me that the package has been delivered but we didn’t recieved the bottle drinking pump.

Someone has fabricated the signature of my daughter.

Until now I haven’t recieved my package. Can someone from LEX resolve this problem.

I would like to informed you that I received this text message but I didn’t receive my package until now. I would like to know an update regarding my package???

“Thanks for shopping on Lazada !

Your parcel SO0018803305 has been delivered to one of your Family members” The courier of my package is LEX PH, drivers name John Capispisan. I order my items at GONZALEZ GENERAL MERCHANDISE.

Hindi man lang dumadating yun item ang tagal kong hinintay

bakit late ata ngaun ang delivery sabi shiipped na ng jan 22, though gang jan 25 para sa quezon city lang supplier at dito lang kami sa cabanatuan masyado ata matagal,, diaper inorder ko napabili na ako ng ibang brand ng diaper ng baby ko sa tagal.. sa lazada ko lang kasi napupurchase yun brand ng diaper na yun ng baby ko... hayz