1.9K views
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Comments

09955282985 good evening po delivery po ako sir from lazada(6:29pm) Yan ang txt ng bobong delivery boy ng LEX Ph. Yung LBC morning plang nag txt n sa akin for this day.. #LAZADA kung ayaw nyo macra tanggalin nyo n ang LEX Ph

to Anonymous #1559269

Kung nainform nila aq ng maaga di sana naibilin q yun sa kapit bahay q. Imagine from 9am to 6:25pm nsa bhay lng aq wala man lng aq ntanggap n txt sa lecheng LEX ph n yan..

Mg tetxt 6:29pm?

Cnu p b mg aakalang my mg dedeliver p syo ng ganung oras, please lazada bgo p macra ang reputation nyo sa LEx ph n yan, plitan nyo na. Lbc n lang morning plang itetext kna nila pg my delivery cla syo..

sana palitan na yang Lex na yan.. mga bastos.. di lahat pero ung ibang delivery crew nila.

Tama LEX is really un reliable i reordered my items seceral time and until now wla pang madedeliver. Tpos lalabas s tracking unsuccessful attemp ni text nga wla ko nareceived eh bwiset

Tried more than 5 times, Lex courier only mark failed pick up when on fact they didnt came!! Such a worst courier and lazada didnt do anything too many reports!! Dont buy to them and soon many online shopping companies will open, wait for them but no lazada nor lex!

LazadaPH

Hi Zork, we do understand your concern as a customer and we're sorry for the inconvenience that caused you. Upon checking, for your order number: 203215030126279.

You ordered item was already cancelled on our system due to one of the following reasons. Our couriers tried to contact you because your address cannot be located but was not able to reach you- You and/or any authorized representative were not available to receive the order- Consignee was unknown at the delivery address- Your payment was not ready upon delivery- Your delivery was cancelled at your request.What we can suggest is to reorder the items for a new transaction for you desire item and kindly indicate complete address and additional landmarks to avoid delivery failure for your next purchase. Rest assured that we will take note of this incident for it to not happen again in the future. We are continuously working on making our services better.Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1545180

The only way for this to be resolved is to change your delivery associate. Before there was no delivery charge and everything is going well.

Now you added delivery charge per item but then we're getting tje worst delivery service. Lex is unreliable

to LazadaPH #1559312

O nga. Bakit ang palpak nyang lex..

till now la pa yubg order ko. Tas tagal mag update..