24K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

It's been a week sincr I ordered vape in Lazada,I tracked my package it says it is out for delivery til now wala pa rin dumadating pano po ba ito?Umaasa ako at sana okay yung item fragile pa man din.Hays mukhang nawawalan ako ng tiwala sa lex ph though may mga nagdeliver nang lex ph dito sa dagupan order ng sister in law ko sa nababasa kong mga comments parang nagwoworry na ako.Sana magpalit na ng delivery partner ang lazada super mura pero laos ang delivery service

I refer shopee over lazada(courier issue) i order 6x on shopee no problem orders always arrive on estimated time tnx ninjavan and xpost integrated. but lazada 1 item arrive at last day of expected time arrival 3 canceled 2of them courier problem one of them isa seller problem. Thats why i always looking item on my shopee account if i dint find the stuff that im searching no choice but browse in lazada wishing luck

Customer service is useless. Don't even bother with them.

They will just tell you that they cannot do anything regarding your concerns and to just re-order the item. They can't be bother to check their couriers. I'm not confident to re-ordering my item if the courier is like this. My item was tagged as 'return to sender' after supposedly multiple attempts to deliver it.

We were at home all day, there were no one who contacted us. I was willing to go to their hub to claim it, but apparently it is not possible.

Also, I was told that it has been the modus operandi of LEX Guiguinto Hub to fail to deliver the items and sell them at higher prices (especially those that are bought for less). Is there anyone who can tell me how I can file a police complaint on LEX Guiguinto Hub?

to Anonymous #1692108

Pano po yan? May order kasi ako at pag track ko LEX Ph daw natakot tukoy ako

to Anonymous #1692109

Nakalagay po na lex ph nag pickup ng parcel pero ninja van daw delivery partner

to Anonymous #1694833

Maybe this is same with laguna hub.. i had multiple delivery failed for just 1 type of item that i tried to re-order with different sellers.

It's like the courier company is run by pirates and bandits. Crazy right..

Good pm. May irereport lang po ako.

This number 09453113852 kasama po ng delivery man nyo pero babae po yan. Bastos po makipag usap sa customer. Mahinahon po akong nakikipag usap, nag eexplain but bastos po ang bunganga nya. You might take an action to this woman.

Thank you po. More power

Can i have the contact number of LEX PH BATAAN HUB? Thanks.

probably i have worst experience than most of you here, i ordered a mobile phone from lazada and stayed in thier dagupan hub for more than a week while im only 40mins away from dagupan. little did i know that there was theft happening.

they stole my phone and delivered the box filled with a bar of laundy soap. this people are not just incompetent, they are also theives!

CoherentTetra

Nghintay ako ng matgal maideliver nyo order ko but you delivery failed because theres an issue of the item.i need explanation.its not my fault.

Symon

i need answer soon..

ReflectiveFrilledLizard379

Twice naming nasubukan kung talagang totoong idedeliver ang mga order naming bikes kaso napatunayan namin na pinaasa lang kami sa wala.Congratulations LEX PH....bravo sa napakawalang sense na service nyo...

Did not receive the item but declared delivered, Courier fraud, need to refund my payment

WrathfulBurmese
to Anonymous #1680747

same case ,panu po gagawin nyo?magreklamo din ako

WrathfulBurmese
to Anonymous #1680829

same case paano po gagawin

to WrathfulBurmese #1692542

Same here po pa help naman po pano po ginawa nyo narefund nyo po ba?thank you

Two of my purchased item from Lazada was not delivered to me. I already paid for it thru CC.

The first item was delivered to the wrong person. I already reported the incident and it's been 2 weeks but no feedback. The second item, the courier keeps on telling that they can't trace my house but I had shoppee and other Lazada items (COD) delivered in my house. Never use your CC in transacting here.

They are claiming some of your items. Now Idk how I'd report it directly to LEX

EnthusiasticMarineToad

SO0028135268 Bakit ganyan yan. Already packed?eh ni anino ni lex hnd ko pa nakikita samen.magulo application ng seller sa lazada nakakainis.

Sana may direct email s lex. Gaya ngg s shopee direct email s courier at nag poprovide ng #!

Oo nga napakalapit dagupan to malabago lang hanggang ngayon di pa dumadating

Ganun ata talaga pag free shipping.