20.5K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Yes that's true im still waiting for my order

sabi nasa delivery partner na dw po ung parcel pero until now wala parin ung items (3 days ago na)

Same here kausap ko yung magdedeliver sabi idedeliver na ang ending cancel na lang!!!

Andami pala natin ng may problem sa LEX PH. November 12 nandun sa warehouse nila yung order ko.

Hanggang ngayon di parin nadedeliver.

Iniisip ko ako nalang pumunta sa warehouse at kunin yung inorder ko haha! poor service.

Super delay na po ung order ko. D na meet ung TF nyo..

kakabwiset, hirap magpaliwanag sa client ko dahil sa pagdedeliver ng order ko.. very poor LEX.ph..

LEX ph is not a trusted courier service. I was charged with a wrong amount (higer amount).

There was no additional service charge on my order (i checked it several times) and the shipping fee is included in my COD but i was charged with additional amount.

I’m very dissapointed in LEX ph. Poor service

hindi ko nareceive package ko. lex ph.

dapat contact niyo muna customer bago magdeliver para malaman niyo din na legit tumatanggap. iba ang napagdeliveran niyo

bwiset naman! LEX PH ano na?

estimated nov 15 dapat tas nakalagay pa sa tracking network ng LEX "in transit" since when? in transit na yan nung nov 13 pa ano na?

Ganyan din ng yare sa isang item ko, sabi sa status 3x failed delivery kaya sent back to seller na, kahit wala namang pumupunta sa bahay, pero yung ibang item naman na kasabay narecieve ko no problem.

saan po ang ang address ng Lex PH sa Dagupan city ?

Order 2 item at lazada, then 1st item was able to deliver, I did not receive the 2nd item, i received sms notification that curiier was not able to find my place was not table to reach me so stupid, how come 1st item wad sent but 2nd is not. Poor service very disappointed

ang bait ng deliver ng package saakin LEX PH..shout out sa mag asawa na nagdeliver na naka van na sasakyan dto sa punta 1tanza cavite.. ang bait at safe na safe ng package.......

salamat... i rate 11 stars...

Please remind LEX delivery to always follow up the recepient of the goods if ever they are not at home at the time when the goods are delivered.

I need to change my delivery to LBC because there is no LEX Ph here at maasin city. And it cannot be cancel

Same here nag order ako ng item sa lazada last Nov. 3 tapos kahapon Nov. 10 nagulat na lang ako may nakalagay na na delivery failed kunom

Same here.. until now wala pa tapos nakalagay delivery failed? mas ok ang ximex.

Oct 22 pa ako nag order adn sabi nila dedeliever daw nila ng oct 27, Nov 4 na, hanggang ngayon hindi parin dumadating wala talagang kwenta yang LEX PH gusto ko na icancel yung order ko kaso hindi ko macancel.

Nakakabuwisit. Cancel order ko kahit walang delivery attempt.

Kaasar! So much incovenience.

Bakit cancel ? 19 years nakami nakatira bkit sa ibang courier modeliver bakit sa n u hindi

Uhm hello? Pabibo kayong lex ph!

Pinapaasa niyo kuh! Sana nageffort kayung mapadeliver yung order kuh :'