24K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

mero po bang tga cebu na may bad experience sa lazada

to mico #1609654

Ako po

tae na to, ka order ko lang dami na ng negative comments sa lazada. Nag bayad pa nman ako.

Lex express delivery... maglagay kayo ng contact number for complaining sa mga customers ninyo!!!

At pipiliin nyo mga delivey mapagkatiwalaan...

tandang tanda ko pagmumuka mo kuya.. magkita din tayo...

Kuya delivery, magtagpo din uli landas natin,manloloko delivery, ung 1k ko abuloy ko nalng sayo , sana mabulunan ka at buong pamilya mo, pasensya na , pero believe ako sa kalokohan mo!!!

Waited for 2 weeks for my order. Then just now it was tagged as delivered eh wala naman akong natanggap.

Sobrang badtrip! I need the item for my trip this Sunday so if this won’t be resolved before that, wala useless lang. Then I have to go throught a lot of processing pa just to get a refund?

How inconvenient naman ito Lazada. Very disappointing

kamote na lazada ngaun...14 days na wala pa ung item ko..baka sa january na dumating to

Lazada, you dissapoint us

Im just wondering.. paano magkakamali ideliver ng delivery guy may contact number naman tayo diba..

bakit di sila magtext... Nakaka stress na to lazada. I think this will be my last order and transaction sa lazada. *** lex!

Ok sana lazada, and mga merchant..

sa delivery talaga sila sira. *** lex!

Yah.. *** lex.

Lazada wallet pa gamit ko. So frustrating!

to Anonymous #1601018

Same here ginamit ko laxada wallet dahil me refund ako sa item na palpak buti hinati ko yung refund sa dalawa kaso me naiwan pa isa. Nov. 10 pa order up to now wala pa.

Lex ph ang gulo ng details nyo? Ano ba contact number nila? Stress nako

Guys dapat COD kayo mas kayo ang hahabulin nila sa delivery kasi di ka pa nagbayad kaya talagang hahabulin ka nila. Kesa magbayad ka thru credit card or other payment method, payo ko lang COD is the best way to order maliit lang naman kickback nila dun. Problema nga lang kung busy ka, edi family mo mag pick-up.done

Tagal tagal nyo naman ideliver order ko LEX. Jusko. Nauna pa dumating yung iba kong order sa lazada at shoppe.

Why?? 9 days na.

Wala pa rin order q??... bat ganyan?

Lex asan na order ko bkit ang status delivered na SO0011336700 yan tracking number nadeliver today 20:53pm nov 19 wala nmn ako narereceived at yung signature isang guhit lng nsa image. I'm worried kasi paid na yun thru credit card.

to Anonymous #1599982

Same problem, delivered na sya then yung pirma parang ginago lang. Very disappointed, I hope maaksyonan nila ito, sobrang nakakadala umorder thru Lazada

Bakit ganun delivered item ko pero wala ako narereceive my proof pa sila nang pirma na hindi nmn ako ang pumirma. Anung klaseng pandaraya yan.

I am expecting delivery today Nov 18 2018. when i trace it.

it says delivery attempt. i contacted the agent and then said that it was already received???.

now i need to wait for 24 hours for their feedback. My problem is, i pay it in advance!

5days nkalagay sa shipping nyo tinaasan kna nga shipping fee ko para mapa bilis bkit ang tagal