24K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

What should i do, i ordered a bunch of tees from Penshoppe and already paid using my cc. It's been 17days and still not yet delivered.

I tried contacting their csr thru live chat and they only kept on promising to ff-up and email me once they have any info.

But until now, i haven't received any update from them. I'm not in the Philippines, so i have no way of calling them.

Mabagal super duper bagal

Same case here, just received feedback that the delivery is unsuccessful due to wrong address and unavailability.. but there’s no delivery attempt to my house so i dont know why they state “unavailability”. Lazada should be checking out their courier as well as respect to their customers especially those paying as they order..

BumpyEel469
to Anonymous #1672489

Same happened to me,I recieved two packages today from the same company and one package says undeliverable, no such address

CornyWhaleShark

Yes same with my package.. It says that they can't find our place.

I ORDER LOTS of products from Lazada and they deliver it on time.. Only this package which from China they can't dalivet it. Weird..

Do you hotline number of lex pH? Or anyone already tried to pick up their package on the said location?

Lazada lex ph is a mess, liar, ive been waiting for my parcel frm china, they reported as delivery failed but they didnt deliver the parcel, tracking number LPC0000003840443, lex guiginto hub, please follo up my order bfore ot eill be returned to seller from china

Elfnaj

Same happen to me.. I ordered a good deal from lazada even though the item is from China.

I've been tracking the package ever since it was ordered. I'm very excited because there was an update, from China to shipment. Here's the tricky part, when my item arrived in Manila LEX I was so excited because a day or two dadating na item ko. I'm from Davao.

Then I checked it again in the morning and was shocked by the update. Delivery attempt failed! The item will be return to sender. Seriously!

The item never go out in your office and never shipped to Davao then delivery failed. Wtf!! No text message received either. Ang nakakalungkot nito, may nabasa akong feedback na kapag nagustuhan ng taga LEX lazada yung item e sa kanila na.

Sana naman wag mangyari to. Binigay ng customer yung tiwala nila sa company nyo. Dapat may transparency kayo sa customers. Yung sa management ng lazada, sana po matingnan nyo yung mga empleyado nyo.

Pra maiiwasan yung ganito na mangyari. Lalo na sa LEX. Tumawag na ako sa customer service, sabi ichecheck daw nila Kasi pasok pa naman sa date ng pag receive. So by Monday or Tuesday may update uli.

I'm hoping na Hindi ma thank you yung item ko.

Pra at least good feedback sa lazada. Lazada please, I really need that package.

to Elfnaj #1671248

Sakin din hangang mgayun wala

DecimalIguana715

Sir/Mam Sira nman po yung delivered nyo ngayon na order kong cellphone 2 pcs. HUAWEI.

PLS. PAKIPALITAN NA LANG PO.

TNX trucking no. PHX2300000798872.

I was waiting for notification that my item is to be delivered, even monitoring by tracking my order. All of the sudden, they said it was a failed delivery when no one even contacted me that it was being delivered like what happened in my previous orders.

Even now, the item is being returned to the sender without anyone contacting me about it. Why is it that way?

to Anonymous #1669176

Same situation here so disappointing.

*** poor courier service!

SoggyCougar

Lex Nakakainis ha! Nagnotify sa email ko na for shipped na ung item ko then may marereceived ako na delivered na.

Maghapon ako naghihintay dito wala ako narrecieved. Sino pumirma at sino nag receive ng item ko!!

to SoggyCougar #1671249

Ninakaw n yun ng nag delivered.nagustuhan kaya ninankaw na.kc ganyan din ang nang yari s kainigan ko.ayun nabawi kc d cla tinigilan ng friend.nabawi naman nila don s nag delivered

WrathfulBurmese
to ObsequiousTiger348 #1680750

panu po nabawi?same case po here unreceived item pero naka lagay email delivered n daw

SwelteringWhiteRhinoceros
to SoggyCougar #1689031

san po ba tayo mag complain sa akin po na deliver daw kahapon la naman ako natanggap may pirma ko pa ano ba yan

to SwelteringWhiteRhinoceros #1692545

Same po sabi sa track order ko nadeliver na pero wala nmn ako nareceive bayad na din tru cc un..nkakasama ng loob

Sobrang hassle ng LEX!!! Wala man lang nacontact na malapit na sila or nasa location na sila.

Buong araw ako magaantay kase nasa remarks na idedeliver na, then at the end of the day sasabihin failed deivery?!

Kahit wala man lang dumating!!! Buti pa sa shopee nagnonotify yung mga nagdedeliver na on their way.

to Anonymous #1669564