20.5K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

bakit late ata ngaun ang delivery sabi shiipped na ng jan 22, though gang jan 25 para sa quezon city lang supplier at dito lang kami sa cabanatuan masyado ata matagal,, diaper inorder ko napabili na ako ng ibang brand ng diaper ng baby ko sa tagal.. sa lazada ko lang kasi napupurchase yun brand ng diaper na yun ng baby ko... hayz

FinishedPiranha958

LPT000000605157 tracking number ng item ko..d man tumawag ang delivery man...biglang dinilever s haus. nanay ko nakatangap..ang deniluver ung free item ang inorder ko wala..pakideliver naman ung item ko kc ora s mga estudyante ko un pra magamit sa school...

I have the same exact issue right now, even after changing my details well before the deadline they sent my package back to sender! LEX PH ruined everything.

Sabi delivered na eh wala naman dumating.

Lex ph worst ever!!!!

Pangit service ng LEX PH ,,Nyeta pangalawang beses na walang dumadating sakin tapos delivered and sa account ko ibalik niyo na ang LBC mas makatutuhanan pa

Ayusin ninyo ang grammar ninyo, sakit sa ulo basahin , wala masyiadong mababawas sa oras ninyo kung tama ang spelling ng mga salita. Pero oo, panget service ng Lex.

Must pull out LEX PH in Lazada, very poor delivery!!! They also not delivered my item but as per system they attempted to deliver it without any text messages/calls from their delivery man the sad thing they back it to the seller (Int'l)!!!

I paid for the baby bath tub via Lazada wallet, purchased last 12.12 and I waited it until the delivery timeframe ended jan. 05, 2019 and waited for another 5days more as stated on the lazada maximum extended days to deliver.

Very DISAPPOINTED to this LEX PH courier!!! PULL it OUT!!!

to Anonymous #1630711

This is true. They reported that I REFUSED the delivery.

Very poor must be removed from Lazada delivery option. I agree PULL IT OUT!!!

to rp #1644240

Better wag na sa lazada.. matagal kayong magaantay lex pa rin gagamitin nila.

tapos wala pala darating... may OLX namn at iba pa jan

tracking #SO0016530348 courier changed return to seller status but still have until january 13 to delivery but never attempted delivery. buyer waiting since january 7 - no delivery attempt made by LEX PH.

order #217001114723333. I have a script of buyer conversation to customer service emailed to me by buyer insisting on delivery but no delivery attempted, not once. Sent: Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 6:57 PM Subject: Live Chat Dear Genevic , We hope this email finds you well! Thank you for choosing Lazada Philippines as your online shopping store.

We appreciate the time you took in contacting us regarding your concern. This is regarding your concern under order number#217001114723333. Please refer to our conversation below. Dear Genevic , We hope this email finds you well!

Thank you for choosing Lazada Philippines as your online shopping store. We appreciate the time you took in contacting us regarding your concern. This is regarding your concern under order number#217001114723333. Please refer to our conversation below.

Visitor: I received an email that my order was cancelled. Theresa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines live chat! My name is Theresa. Let me assist with your concern.

Visitor: Hello Theresa - S: Hi Genevic! I am here to assist you with your concern. Apologies to know that your order has been cancelled. Is this under order number 217001114723333?

Visitor: Why did I get an email that my order was cancelled? Visitor: Yes that is my order Theresa - S: Please allow me to check on your order details for a minutes kindly stay online and I'll get back to you in a while. Visitor: I had the payment ready back at the delivery address and my colleagues waited the whole day for the item to arrive Theresa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting. Upon checking here you have Infinity IN-USB-2 foot pedal for transcription for PC or laptop for 8 orders as per checking here in our system this order is not yet cancelled however base on the tracker there is a failed delivery of your order.

Visitor: Yes, there was a failed delivery but I contacted earlier to make sure you guys deliver it today Visitor: Your delivery team sucks Visitor: You guys are delaying my items Visitor: Can I talk to your manager please? Visitor: I just got an email from you guys that my order has been cancelled already Theresa - S: I see as per checking here they already confirmed that this order was cancelled since you already made a follow up multiple times and it was already raised to the logistics team. Visitor: I should've let the seller sent it to LBC as per her suggestions but went with your stupid delivery instead and now it's already Wednesday and still my item hasn't arrived Visitor: Why would I want to cancel my order when I just said that I was already ready to receive it? Visitor: I just want it delivered today Theresa - S: Apologies on that po as per checking here naman it was not yet updated to cancelled order no worries I will make another request on the logistics team if they can fulfill the delivery of this order.

Visitor: Please deliver it today as we are open til 12mn Visitor: The delivery address is a call center Visitor: I will be in the office by 9pm today so I can be able to receive the item personally Visitor: Please make sure they'll deliver it today Theresa - S: I cannot guarantee if they will deliver your item today since I will make the follow up after the chat. Visitor: Can you call me please? Visitor: 09177056863 Visitor: I'll wait for your call Visitor: Thank you Theresa - S: I cannot guarantee if I can give you a call as of now since I am handling multiple customers. Visitor: Just please have my order delivered and send me a text or a call if they're on their way to deliver it Visitor: Don't send me emails that it's been cancelled for whatever nonsense reasons Visitor: That would be all Visitor: Thank you Visitor: You're delivery team sucks!

Theresa - S: No worries I will take note on that po. Visitor: No coordination Visitor: The seller was right all along Visitor: That your delivery team isn't reliable Visitor: Anyways just deliver my order though it's late Visitor: Bye Theresa - S: I will take note on that po.Is there anything else that I may help you today?

Oh my g. LEX said that my items was delivered yesterday but we havent received anything.

Im worried now what happened to items.

The thing as well is the signed receiver signature is like a smudge only. What happened to my items LEX PH

to Anonymous #1627487

Same thing happened to me, it’s been days and I seem to not get a hold of lazada’s live agents. I hope they will notice this post and give me assistance. Since they don’t have an email for customer’s to contact.

It makes practilly no sence to chat, because they can do nothing. They have no authorization.

They can only see, what you see yourself. Only bla, bla, bla...Before the chat option was directly at the front page. Now they hide it. Needs many clicks to get somebody.

If possible I order from Shopee now. There are a lot of deficencies in the system of Lazada. Now e.g. they are blocking people for paying by COD, because the customer have many cancellation as they say.

But the cancellations are made by Lazada. A few days ago I want to order a powerbank. It clearly says "COD available", but if I go to the checkout there's no COD option. BUT AN ORDER IS ALREADY CREATED!

Thus: You can cancel (if you insist on COD) or do nothing. Then it will be cancelled after some days. Anyway it's a cancellation and the will ban you from COD option. How stupid they are!

They say if you make a new succesfull order it will be restored. How can I do that? If I am banned from COD. How stupid can people be!

I ordered now my powerbank from Shopee.

No problem COD. Lazada: If you don't want my money, put your powerbank iya!

tanginang LEX PH yan LAZADA WAG NA NINYONG IPARTNERSHIP YANG LEX PH. masisira lang kayo sa ginagawa ng mga tauhan ng lex ph.

ang dami dami ng mga order ng mga customer ninyo ndi pa nila nadedeliver ung mga order "bullshit" LBC na lang ang gamitin ninyo lazada para sure na may contact number. LAZADA bigyan ninyo nman ng actoin itong mga message nmin bilang inyong mga customer

to Anonymous #1649946

Lex Ph is a *** logistic ever! I ordered a welding machine but after 2 days of waiting, we received a wrong item but after checking before I receive it, I found out that it was not a welding machine, it’s an empty container gallon and I refused to receive it or even to sign the paper, and the courier took my item and sent back to them.

Very poor service ever!!! It’s first time happened to me since I was ordered before in Lazada.

LEX PH. asan na ung order ko?bakit ayaw niong maglagay ng landline number nio dyan sa office nio para matawagan nming mga customer.

halos 2weeks na kong nag aantay sa order.

mag hire na lang kaya kau ng mga bagong deliver boy nio!!! MAG POST KAU NG LANDLINE NUMBER NIO HINDI YUNG MAG EEMAIL NA LANG SA WEBSITE NINYO

Takte tong lex ph.. Order ko sa lazada fail to deliver dw to return n sa sender.. Buyset n mga delivery ung isa dumating ung isang order ko tinamad ata driver niu buset kau

Lex ph where is my order? Sabi matatanggap ko item ko between dec 27 to January 2,2019.bakit January 08 na wala pa rin? Pang Christmas gift ko pa naman sana sa anak ko man.

please remove LEX PH from your couriers list.