20.6K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

worst delivery service. tagged orders as failed delivery.

I have place order last 14 December but until now i did not recieve it. I am planning to use it this comming sinulog this is my order SO0015326152

It would be the Best if Lazada just use Ninja van or LBC..

to Anonymous #1628516

Lmao, Ninja insisted on delivering my item on the same street name and address but in a completely different city (kept trying to deliver in Tondo when I live in QC). Even received a call asking why am I denying my order, it got cancelled after 3 tries.

to Anonymous #1640046

Yes Or 2go..

Same here! Naka2asar nman 2ng Lex ph na 2!!naka2wala at naka2ubos ng pasensya!!

Same here, I ordered, waited patiently, and just to find out that it was delivery failed. No nofification, email or txt. Very poor service, Im very dissapointed!!!

lex told me they tried delivery to my address.that's *** anyone who stands in front of d house and my dogs go crazy so we know somebody's outside! even d security guard of our neighbord gets alerted! tried is just a word!!

Ang tagal qng nag intay grabe until now wla dec.10 pa un lge akong nag tatrack ng order q mygod laging arrived at logistic facilities paki ayos nmn po mag isang bwan na :( dissapointed haaaaizt

Iyong matagal kang mag aantay ng dlivery ng order mo tpos pnay ka dn track qng san na..araw araw tpos mgugulat ka nlng return to seller,dlivery failed!!

I dont usually make a review but its been 2 weeks since i've purchased that is supposedly a gift for christmas but apparently i havent received it up to date. Please make an action about this, if you can't handle and maintain good service because of growing numbers of clients.

Please dont accept and transfer it to the other courier. I already paid my item so im warning you to make an action about this.

As per seller this should be delivered at the most on dec 26. I have placed the order last dec 19.

Lazada, please don’t use LEX PH delivery, they don’t even call first. I like ninja and LBC

pag di dumating yang order ko til jan. 3 bahala na kayo dyan di ko na i-accept yan...

lazada ph...please fix this problem..ive been waiting for lik 20 plus days for my order...please do something with your courier lex ph

until now wala pa order ko,ag bagong taon na

XSO000000311981 tracking from Lex been waiting on the order 20 days for a stroller. Shows zero movement since the 20th. How and the *** do you use a carrier that has no customer service phone or email address.

di na ako mag order sa lazada kung ganito ang serbisyo ng courier

InquisitiveMarineToad
#1620714

Lazada LEX Ph couriers are all liars. We have orders coming in every day from Lazada and our office is open 24/7 so someone is there at all times and yet we get notices several times a week that they canceled orders after several attempts to deliver.

You can’t ever get anyone with lazada who has any authority or mental capacity to do anything, so the best you can do is just reorder and then if you receive 2 orders, just cancel or don’t accept the second order. We are now making it a habit to place same orders twice just so we know one of them will make it. Maybe at some point Lazada will wake up and realize they are doing double work for nothing.

Worst customer service ever!!!! Wish Amazon was here.

#1620708

for delivery na ung item ko agang tumawag yang LEX PH at darating daw item ko ngaun ng 9-10am... anung oras na!?

#1620667

I ordered on Dec.10 until now Dec29 .,WALA! WALA!

WALA! Pa rin dumadating.

Shipped with LEX ph after i tracked nasa Entrego Ph na ., WTF! Next time that I will checked out, if I saw Lex Ph, I will immediately cancel the order ., NINJAVAN is 100X faster than this ***