20.5K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1620654

Bakit po wala parin hanggang ngayon kahit isang tawag lang po wala parin po ako natatanggap yung order kopo wala parin po ngayon

#1620406

Why my order wasnt deliver to me why lex reported it is failed delivery how come no one call me and no one come to my office what the fck where i can file a complain

#1620247

Same here. It says Get by Sat 22 Dec - Fri 28 Dec but up till now nothing.

AS IN NOTHING.

Better delivery with SHOPPEE. Fast delivery for them.

#1620151

Ako eto nag hihintay parin sa package ko dec 21 nasa lex na daw up to now dec28 na wala parin kailangan pa naman namin para sa pag salubong ng new year wala parin order ko. Ano gagawin ko pag dumating ng january order ko. Sarap i pukpok sa mukha ng lex yun package.

#1619533

I agree. Lex ph does not deliver well. Takes too long to deliver

I bought an item for a very chep price because of the crazy deal promo. I am one of the 10lucky buyers to manage to steal the item at 12midnight.

They said the item were out for delivery, but no text no call no emails. Then they updated the detail and said there were multiple delivery attempt and the item was sent back to the sender.

I mean what the *** LEX PH? You one lying son of a *** I waited for that item, then you just do that *** A courier full of ***

AmbitiousWildebeest552

Umorder ako noong 12.12 Sale ng JBL Charge 3, COD payment method gamit ko. Lagpas na sa delivery date hindi pa rin dumadating order ko.

Tapos sasabihin sayo cancelled order dahil hindi daw kami ma reach. Active nman number ko malakas naman signal pati email ko active. Wala man lang tumatawag sa akin.

Nkakadissapoint lng dahil sale pa nman ung JBL tapos ganto mangyayari. Sana magpalit na sila ng courier kagaya lng JRS Express.

Tuktukan Hub, sarap tuktukan sa ulo ung mga tao dun.

WTF! Bakit naman ngayon pa sila nagloko kung kailan ko talaga gusto itong item na to.

WHERE IS MY PARCEL?!!! SO0015570777

When My item will be Delivered Lex PH??

Bakit ang tagal ng delivery baka Christmas na wala pa bakit Gabon track# SO0015965100

paano po magsoli ng items sa lazada ? ? ?

Same here, poor delivery ng lex, di daw makita. Failed delivery. Di kamo naghahanap.

Same experience kinancel din nila yung order ko. Failed deluvery attemot daw eh nakabantay yung guard namin para sa purchase ko.

Parang pooling tong lex ph. Nangyari din sakin to last april.

Nag leave ako ng negative feedback sa delivery.

Tapos tong 12.12 lex ph pa din courier q. Haha Ibig sabihin neto, wlang kwenta ang survey, para lang sa reference ng customer.

LEX PH should be strict in delivering orders. They need to ask for valid ID before releasing the item to the intended recipient.. Sa experience ko, kahit sino madatnan ng rider sa bahay, ibibigay ang item wala man lang validation/verification..so ano ang assurance ng customer na matatanggap nga nya ang inorder nya at hindi mapupunta sa ibang kamay?

This is the first time na sobrang bagal nang dating ng orders ko dati naman hindi lumalagpas nang 1 week ang dating but when the courier was Lex Ph, its been more than a week and yung isa sa order ko hindi pa rin shipped ang status and was cancelled twice.

Sayang sa oras. Sana magkaron na sila pick-up option or magpalit na lang sila ng courier. Disappointing.

Had the same experience.