18.4K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Worst courier!!! Failed delivery attempt. Who in the *** will deliver an item at 10pm!

I agree. LEX has a very poor delivery

asan yong tuktukan hub? philippines na yon?

Hi good day ito po tracking no. ko po SO0014461071.

Nag change no.

po yung recipient niyan. Pwede po ba kayu ma email or ma contact sa new no.?

to Michael #1614984

Or pwede na din dretso sa teleperformance davao po. Look for the recipient please. Thank you

bakit tagal po ng deliver ng item ko

XSO000000324303 yan po tracking ko paki process naman na po ang order ko salamat

215064744118254.. Paki process na po nung dec.

12 pa yan..

Kaylangan na po talaga yan.. Ang tagal naman kc.

so far wala namang akong problem kay Lex courier.. COD pa rin para iwas hassle talaga, maging patient lang :)

NLPHSO0002903103 paki process na po pls

Can anyone help me? Does anyone know any contact number of any Lex courier from Dagupan Pangasinan?

Sa tracking page nila sabi DELIVERED na e ni text or tawag wala e. Sana na lang pala nagCOD na lang ako.

If only I know ganito mangyayari. 3days na lumipas.

to Katrina #1621147

same experience here almost two weeks na ung order wala pa din. Same Courier same place dagupan din

Please po kailangan ko po yung item this friday and anjan paren sa LEX PH di pa umuusad Eto tracking no. 0031-200000223278

Grabe ang LEX failed to deliver daw e ni txt or tawag before delivery e wala nman at may tao nman plagi dito sa bahay....bakit yung kasabay na order ko dumating naman 2go ang courier nya....

nagwowory tuloy ako dun sa inorder ko kc Dec 9 ko sya inorder at estimated delivery Dec 17-19 pero hanggang ngayun nasa warehouse pa rin yung item bayad na sya at malaking halaga pa naman dapat pla COD ko na lng.

December 10 pala

Yung parcel ko nasa warehouse pa din? LEX ph yung magdedeliver dapat.

Nov 10 ko pa yun inorder. Expected date na makukuha ko 12-15. So ano na ngayon?

Kung pwede lang icancel. Kinancel ko na e.

Poor delivery they lock of coordination to the customer

Pwede bang mag change ng delivery courier? Eh galing naman dito sa QC ung item na naorder ko, 4 days nang processing????

Hello pano po palitan ang delivery courier from LEX PH?