18.4K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

Live Chat

They told me that they will follow up my oder then i recive email that it was cancel!! This is the conversation.

(Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase. Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines, my name is Gilbert. I’m very sorry to hear that and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, so that we can deal with this immediately .

Let me go ahead and assist with your order. Gilbert Correa - S: Hello Zork! Visitor: Hi Gilbert Correa - S: May I ask the order number to further assist you? Gilbert Correa - S: Are we still connected?

Visitor: 203215030126279 Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for the information. Gilbert Correa - S: Is this the item you're referring to Protective Cracked Feet Pressure Pain Relief Socks Silicone Gel Cushion Pad Heel Liner for Foot Improved Circulation Compression Effective Support for Arthritis Joint Pain Relief - intl? Visitor: Yes Visitor: Can you change the delivery provider to Go express or lbc. Becous the LEX PH doesn't deliver my COD purchase.

Gilbert Correa - S: To further assist you with this matter, I need to check my resources first and review the order. Please stay online and I will get back to you within 1 to 2 minutes. Visitor: Ok Visitor: Tnx Gilbert Correa - S: Thank you for patiently waiting online.

Visitor: Np Gilbert Correa - S: As much I love to help you to change the courier of your order but it won't allow me to change it since the item is already being handled by our courier. Visitor: I see Gilbert Correa - S: The best thing that I can do for you is I will coordinate this and I will request to contact you first before the delivery.) I did not even request it to be cancel

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

*** cargo king.. They should be off hire...

My tracking number says it will be delivered December 15 to 19 2018 but until now they dont even shipped my package... Cargo king tracking assistance is useless i cant even used it to track my package..

I hate it cargo king.. I so much hate you...

Same situation din ako. They emailed me last friday that deliver it.

Nghihintay ako ng txt nung mgdedeliver..wla man lng ngtxt.. Tpos at @ 10 pm kgbi nag email sila na hindi daw na deliver dahil some reason like incomplete name or address/ unlocated delivery address/unknown recipient! How poor of this kind of alibi!

Magtuto kayo mag inform sa customers nyo with valid reason ! Dahil hindi Katanggap tanggap yung nkalagay sa e-mail nyo!

Yung order ko, sa iba binigay.. SFC DIC VOP ELPIDIO SERVITO

Yung order ko hanggang ngayon wala pa rin noong Nov. 11 pa yon sabi sa akin ng seller hindi na sila ang may hawak nun kundi Lex na.

Natabunan na yung order ko nun samantalang yung ibang latest ko na order nagsidatingan naman. Ano ba naman yan!

Unang beses ko maranasan yan sa tagal ko ng nag sa shop online sa Lazada. So disappointing!

Kelan kaya ma dideliver ung order ko ? Need n namin yun ei

So lex ph kapag tide to go (package 1) maship pero pag reebook shoes) (package 2) attempt to deliver failed. Wow

bakit kasi siningit pa yang palpak na LEXp*ta na yan andyan naman ang LBC at ToGo

mas matindi sakin tumawag pa tinanong kong me tao sabi ko wala tapos nagkasundo kami kinabukasan mag half day ako inabot na ng 10:00 pm wala pa tapos kinabukasan cancelled na ang order ko e ang delivery date e 5 to 12 ng Dec. tapos 9 pa lang cancel na

Nagdedeliver ba sila ng weekend?

Me too kahapon delivered na daw item ko eh wala naman kami sa bahay magdamag ni hindi tumawag yung delivery boy saki at may pirma pa! Ngayon nasan na yung order ko paid na yun nakakainis wala rin sa kapitbahay! SO0014402075 yan tracking number ko!

to Anon #1613334
parehas po tau kahapon naka recieved ako ng email na fully delivered na ung order ko ..ei magdamag namn po akong nasa bahay kahapon..masakit don mobile phone order ko tapos fully paid na.. :(

so my problem us delivered na daw ni lex ph ung package ko but actually wala parin sa bahay ung package. may pirma na ng driver pano kayq gagawin dun??

This is also Lex Ph scamItems show as delivered but I have not received for 2k worth of paid products Bags UISN mall Anelo mini backpack #111 Order number: 213733612042616 Tracking number: SO0013484783 Delivery boy:Jerome Olaivar 12/12 Lex ph Psy dsc par reference 17758214

Now I'm scared of bad reviews from LEX courier. Hope yung order dumating right on time.

to Lynia #1612666

1 week na nakakalipas , wala pa din inorder ko

to Lynia #1613031

Ipa Tulfo kya ntin..

Same situation din ako. They emailed me yesterday that deliver it.

Maghapon ako naghntay wla man lang update! Tpos at @ 10 pm kgbi nag email sila na hindi daw na deliver dahil some reason like incomplete name or address/ unlocated delivery address/unknown recipient! How poor of this kind of alibi!

to Loiz0914 #1612919

Same here po. I recieved a email from them na for delivery na pero bigla cancel yung order ko and ni return sa pinag orderan ang reason daw kasi ay multiple attemps to deliver pero I don't recieve any messeges from the courier naman.

Nakaka stress.

Some of my ordered paid via cc pa naman. san kaya pwede mag reklamo?

WORST DELIVERY COURIER EVER!!!!! DAPAT SA LEX PH IPASARA NA DAHIL NAPAKA BAGAL AT SINUNGALING. SASABIHIN WALA DAW TAO DUN SA PINAGDEDELIVERAN PERO HINDI NAMAN TALAGA NAG DELIVER!!!!!!?!!!

#1612032

I was emailed that my parcel will be delivered today.i am so very dissapointed kasi gabi na walang dumating. And take note taytay hub is not far from my place.i just hope na it will be delivered tomorrow.

Buti pa pag COD deliver agad pero pag paid online nadedelay.1st time lang nangyari sakin.di mo man lang macontact ang LEX PH. Parang ayaw ko na omorder sa lazada.