6K views

Shockingly received a text message for a product refund for a product I waited for the entire time on the exact same date of the delivery. They purposely deliver the item earlier and not on the date in the account which was scheduled for delivery.

In result, the product gets refunded and the customer doesn't get the product and refund process takes the 5 days plus. Forcing the customer to order again and the main essence of LAZADA deals is completely insignificant. I really used to believe in the values of LAZADA, helping the rest of us in the economy.

Delivery couriers would take advantage of the market demand brought by the platform like LAZADA. Please be advised with this stint they are doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: LEX PH alternative.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Comments

Uwaaa! OUT OF DELIVERY na today yung inorder ko.

Hopefully dumating mamaya. Paid na pa naman yon.

Ang magandang gawin niyo guys is puro COD nalang. Ilang beses na akong nag order dumadating naman agad, basta COD. Kasi kahit hindi dumating walang mawawala sainyo.

My parcel too is lex I hope I get mine and you all got yours my past order is also handled by lex it got delivered successfully but its cod but now it's trough paymaya I'm worrying I hope we get whats ours

Should I just consider my order as cancelled since lagpas na expected delivery dates? Sana man lang may notification sa mga umorder if until when kami dapat mag expect kung dadating pa ba yung order o hindi na talaga.

Reading the comments and rants of others, nakaka disappoint since we are expecting from your services. I hope this is the first and last time it will happen.

Same thing happened to me, nag returned to sender ang nangyari ni Hindi ko nga Alam kung dumating na Mabuti pa Nong LBC pa Meron agad akong natanggap na notif. Maka Walan ng gana to lazada Hindi nmn Ito ganito dati.

guys pwede tayo send ng report sa international para matanggal na ang lex https://secure.ethicspoint.eu/domain/en/report_information.asp

#1619008

Tracking number LPT0000005437893. Ordered on Dec 12, 2018.

Out FOR Delivery on Dec 20 18:33, DELIVERED on Dec 20 at 18:54. We have not received the item. Delivered with a forged signature.

Rider is ARWIN MANLANGIT of LEX PH. No notification no calls from this culprit.

to Anonymous #1625807

I had the same experience with my order. I waited for so long.

I oredered and paid it on dec 16, 2018... As per tracking it will be delivered dec 21, 2018. But unfortunately, it was not delivered. now i received an email sayibg my parcel was not delivered and is for cancellation.

Too poor delivery. I've patiently waited for several weeks then it wasnt paid off.

to Anonymous #1632489

did you already solved this issues got the same senario my parcel delivered but i didnt received anything.

Order # 214605731795070, bakit ndi nakarating daw sa Tuktukan Hub sabi dun sa tracking ng LEX tas for return to sender na? Pwede po ba pumunta dun at tuktukan ulo ng nagdedeliver dapat?

Order #214605731795070, failed to deliver daw sa TUKTUKAN HUB. Pwede po ba pumunta doon at TUKTUKAN sa ulo mga tao dun?

Pag prepaid at hindi dineliver, diba ESTAFA tawag dun.

My advice to all lazada buyers. Dont pre paid your item.

Boycott lazadss wallet.

All transaction should be COD. So if they didnt deliver its their lost, not ours.

Its time we started talking to our congressman and senators the least to DTI or used the complaint center of malacanan.

I am facing a problem right now with this delivery. On my order status my item is "DELIVERED" on Dec.11 2018.

But I didn't recieved any item and it's been paid in full amount plus delivery fee. Where did they delivered my item though they need my signature???

Lazada sort this out we are not paying for nothing!!! So disappointed!

Oh my goodness, after I read all the comments here, now im worried about my parcel, I already paid the item and I really need it. my order status now is "Your parcel has been inbounded at the logistics facility. [Mandaluyong Hub]" I hope they deliver my item to me.

to Mark Timothy #1621088
Same with you, my parcel has been paid via lazada wallet and as per email it was delivered to Pasay Hub. I hope my parcel will be delivered too.

I’ve been expecting it since December 22 as specified in their delivery date. :(

Cancelling all my orders because delivery is too ***

i have ordered a camera instax mini 9 for my Christmas gift for my daughter she haven't received it yet. But based on tracking it was delivered last Dec.

18, 2018. my daughter haven't received any txt msg.

from lazada. LEX PH driver MNL RIC ICM MARK TEREN DELA CRUZ Manila Hub To whom did you delivered the item?

Lex ph is very incompetent very, very poor in delivering. We have ordered a mixer and until now we haven't received it yet.

They said that it was delivered last Dec. 11, 2018 and even showed a proof, a signature that it was received but it was not my signature.

LEX PH driver TGG DSC EJK Ryan Cesa Servanda. To whom did you delivered my item?