1.7K views

Hi, Ladaza, I've ordered a lot of things from your store. So far, all of our transactions are okay and smooth, until LEX Ph became your logistics partner.

Not only that you charge amount for their delivery service but this Lex PH is poor at handling your customers. To remind you, online stores exist for the purpose of eliminating hassles for shoppers and atleast ease their burdens, but here you are, with your new logistics partner, aggravating our problems as consumers.

I've been waiting for my order for 2 weeks past the estimated date of delivery. I have also reported this matter to your customer service twice, but to no avail.

I never failed on tracking my order, but was amazed that for 5 days, there has been no progress at all.

Hopefully, you'll consider removing LEX PH or atleast remind them of their job. This may affect your entire business, if more and more customers will experience this poor delivery service of LEX PH.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Sa simula okay ang LEX PH but sa sumunod na deliveries napalya na. Hindi nagnonotif or nagtetext sa receiver, you need to check the lazada app para lang malaman kung marereceive mo na ba that day.

And kahit hindi pa naman nadedeliver ang item ay delivered na ang status. Nakakafrustrate!!

Kailangan ko yung item na inorder ko tomorrow tapos magnonotif sila ng delivered na kahit hindi naman! Naghintay ako buong araw para sa receive yung item hoping ako na dadating kaso wala.

I actually like LEX PH especially the time they delivered a laptop to me. The end package was horrible.

The broke the box but at least the laptop is fine. The box is horribly disfigured. Of course I can't blame them.

It was after all but they should at least notice the fragile sign. Relatively speaking, the box is fine but as a box for a laptop, it was not that fine.

Same issue, LEX hindi nagbabalik ng mga items na failed deliveries. Nasaan na mg yun.

Ang Lazada naman ang hirap mag claim. Ang daming hinahanap.

Wala ka ngang documento na maibigay. Dahil hindi sayo naibalik yung item na hindi naideliver....

I'm a seller in Lazada and I'm having a same problem with LEX PH. They should have pick up the orders from our store but it's been 9 days already.

Lazada customer care is no help too since you cannot direct to a person but only to a programmed Cleo.

Why Lazada is not attending to our concerns? They even removed the chat directed to their agents.

NotableLizard

I was waiting for a delivery yesterday with tracking number SO0033596988. No text or call just based on the lazada app.

Then when I rechecked the status of the delivery (Unsuccessful attempt has been made). The funny thing is I am in the residence the whole day. Then I filled-up a form for redelivery. At 2:52 pm lazada app gave me a notification that the parcel has been delivered with recipient's signature.

I asked my dad and my brother if they received lazada parcel, and their answer? NO the didn't receive any.

I hope lazada terminate their contract with lex ph. Its annoying really, one good thing is my mode of payment is COD.

same here! I used to order smoothly with Lazada, and all of a sudden, I received a notification that the courier failed to deliver my package.

I have not received any text or call from them that they are already on their way, or what..

unlike with the other couriers who even called. So frustrating!

SO0032629449 FOLLOW UP. LAGPAS NA SA DELIVERY TIMEFRAME!

AKALA KO 3-7 days lang . Pero 10 days waiting na ako.

Wala paring usad ang order ko. SO0032629449

WarmSquid

Same here, Lex is very poor in Handling and delivering our order. Everytime I order in Lazada I always advice our Security Guard about the Delivery date of My stuff..then one day I received a Sms stating that the delivery Service which LEX is trying to call me and according to LEX delivery report there is no one in my place to receive my package so I approach our Security Guard and Inquire if there is LEX who came in our village to deliver in my address and the guard said there is no LEX delivery service came in our village to deliver my Stuff. I think some of the LEX delivery man doesnt want his job so he try to mess up our delivery date and make their client pissed off and put the blame to Lazada.

This will be interesting after reading HonorableGrizzlyBears comment. My order said delivered today and still waiting.

ImperturbableCichlid343

The process of logistically to delivered the item/s are very poor, as originally stated to conversation between the buyer and seller gven the the time table for the delivery of the said package, it’s really unprofessional for your partner!

Too many negative feedbacks for lex ph ill just canceled my order tnx to this review ill just order the same item to shopee xD bye lazada

LEX.PH is the same company as LAZADA. If LEX failed then so as LAZADA.

Been waiting for LEX to pick up the order for 10 DAYS now and still nothing.

The first order was cancelled because of the same reason, they didn't pick up. LAZADA, our sales are affected.

Same here, sabi on delivery na daw order ko, tapos nabasa q lang ulit delivery failed na sya, wala man lang tawag or text.. ayosin nyo trabaho nyo lex..

to Anonymous #1689043

Ano pong ginawa niyo? Nakuha niyo pa po order niyo? Same issue din po kase

SmugRooster210

Good day! I received an email from.Lazada that my order will.deliver today that is why i am expecting it.

Your office is in Pasig and I live in Pasig.

If may request to deliver it today its a favor MR. EDGARDO MENESES

lazada what happened to my order until now wala pa dumadating courier nyo ximex ano ba yan

NumerousEstrelaMountainDog
to Anonymous #1683915

What if d ko nlng kukunin ung item may magagawa ba sila? COD namn un.

Ung tipong d ako sisipot sa delivery man.

Pwede ba un? 2 weeks nang lumagpas kasi wala pa din

wow lex na nman. ithink there days are numbered..just like lbc inalis na sila..Andyan ana ang Ninja Van..so far ang bilis nila parang ninya..kabahan ka naLEX