2.5K views

I ordered in Lazada a case for my iphone X in the seller named George Global. I paid everything thru Lazada Wallet to avoid any trouble and everything is settled.

Until at the 12 November 2018, the Lazada emailed me that the item is for delivery by LEX PH. Until the 13th of November, i was still waiting for the item but nothing came. At the same day the Lazada emailed me again that the item was delivered. I was confused at that moment because I didnt receive anything from LEX PH.

Then, I tracked my orders online. I was bit shocked to find out the item was already delivered by the couriers driver ADR ICM ALVIN TAN. Until now nothing I have heard from the supplier and the courier from where they virtually made this transaction to take advantage of us customers.

LESSON LEARNT: Don’t buy using LAZADA WALLET or avoid buying in Lazada! Not so happy.

Comments

same thing happen to me. They even. signed it

Oh I hope my parcel will be delivered. Paid using gcash.

But I received an email that my parcel was not delivered because I WAS NOT AVALIABLE. I was just home the whole day.

I have had exactly the same experience with Lazada. Nobody Knows NOTHING>>>

Always buy COD .. tpos biguan nyo till 3-4day dapat madeliver ..

pag hindi nadeliver Cancel nyo na tpos order din kayo same item sa ibang supplier ..kung sino mauna yun ang bayaran nyo tpos sorry dun sa late dumating kahit sabihin pa nila na u place an order.. e bat nauna pa yung huli mong inorderan na supplier.

I t means hindi inaasikaso nung una mong binilhan. Kaya pasensya na pag dumating ng bahay at iinsist na inorder ang sagot ko lng mayron nang nagdeliver TPOS ANG ISTORYA.(kaya dnt blame the customer kung ganun, kaya sa mga seller asikasuhin nyo.)

Yung inorder qng tempered glass basag! Ayusin nyo nmn trbho nyo mga bwisit kayo!!

Nag bbyd kmi ng tama!!

Sa mga agent ng lex ingatan nyo mga order nmin lalo na qng babasagin!! Ka bwisit kayo!

I waited a month to finally get an item from a seller located on the same island. Lex ph sucks big time

Had the same experience today as well by Lex PH.

I have the same sentiments! The courier LEX PH kept saying I wasn't present during the delivery.

Good thing I chose COD for my payment. Never again shop online in Lazada!!!

HandsomelyTetra

I ordered sandals but i change my mind not to buy. I cancelled my order, and i paid everything thru my account LB visa...but suddenly they did not send back my money thru my atm visa *** tong lazada naka list padon refunded! Panu narefund yon dinaman cla nag balik ng pera ko Lazada

Always buy in COD, i got no problem with Lazada ever since I started it. I'm well satusfied with it.

Same *** happening again but I don't have big expectations from this guys. They are all known for continuously screwing up deliveries.

tsk

fck this lex ph so freaking bad .

Buy on COD much afer lol

I have the same problem with this particular delivery personnel: ALVIN TAN.He claimed that the package was delivered but i was at home the entire day and no delivery personnel came.the signature they were showing me was a clear attempt to forge my signature! Cctv review showed no lazada personnel went within our area on the time they were claiming that the delivery has been made!

to JELYN EDUARYE #1652693

Hi PO..

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for the order number of your item in order to check it in our system?

For further assistance, you may refer to this link also: https://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

HandsomelyTetra
to LazadaPH #1614229

I hope na mabalik yong pera ko thru my atm visa here’s the order #214268974741105 php 866 Slamat

to LazadaPH #1628806

SO0016396299 - pls. Lazada follow up my order gusto ko man icancel.d n pd kasi nasa lex ph na ang problema d nmn nila maideliver malas ko lang bayad na kaya pls.

Paki sabi nmn sa lex ideliver na nila order ko pls. Lang pa help nmn.

to LazadaPH #1653024

but you dont have live chats with real customer service agents. we are paying customers it doesnt matter how expensive or how valuable the things that we bought online the thing is we trust lazada we trust your courier that they can deliver us our product on time.

I also have the same experience i have not received my. product and somebody forge my signature. how can we complain.

this specific person? eduardo forneloza from lexpress