4.4K views

I ordered in Lazada a case for my iphone X in the seller named George Global. I paid everything thru Lazada Wallet to avoid any trouble and everything is settled.

Until at the 12 November 2018, the Lazada emailed me that the item is for delivery by LEX PH. Until the 13th of November, i was still waiting for the item but nothing came. At the same day the Lazada emailed me again that the item was delivered. I was confused at that moment because I didnt receive anything from LEX PH.

Then, I tracked my orders online. I was bit shocked to find out the item was already delivered by the couriers driver ADR ICM ALVIN TAN. Until now nothing I have heard from the supplier and the courier from where they virtually made this transaction to take advantage of us customers.

LESSON LEARNT: Don’t buy using LAZADA WALLET or avoid buying in Lazada! Not so happy.

Comments

SO0032629449 kailan kaya madeliver yan? Mag 2weeks nakong naghihintay wala paring usad. Still transit in 5 days ???

KnowledgeableMongrel845

I have the same experiences. I don't know if Lexph is related to LBC bcz with both I hv bad delivery experiences.

I bought more than 40 articles by lazada. Only Ninja delivered good. Also many articles I bought by lazada are from bad quality, a phone not working, 2 smartwatches same. Telescope who is a toy.

Tuner from CVTV does not work. Many disappointments, too much to mentioning.

Lex.ph iwasan nio masamang gawain baka may maka chempo sainyo ubos kau dyn. Wg na wg kayong mag papahuli... Naka ilang besses na yan ginawa saakin sabi ilang besses deliver pero wla naman pumupunta sa bahay..

to Anonymous #1680729

patulong po,,panu po naresolved case nyo?kasi ganyan nangyari sa akin,,received n daw item pero wala ako nakuha

Kinukuha nila yan pag nagustuhan nila. Ganyan gawain sa lex ph dapat ma gawan ng paraan yan..

to Anonymous #1680731

paano po ginawa nyo?ganyan din case ko nawala item ko

CuriousHedgehog

On my case, i received my product but the phone was not there and i told so, they want me to create online then after i do it they gave my money back.

to CuriousHedgehog #1680732

panu po nag create online?panu po moneyback?wala kasi ako nareceived n item

FamousMarshFrog

Thesame case to me. i dnt like yhis LEX courier. i have a lot of order but i didnt receive.

UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY! BAKA PINAGIINTERESAN NG MGA EMPLOYEE NG LEX.PH YUNG ITEM PAG NAGUSTUHAN NILA.. KASI SUPER SALE!!!

to Anonymous #1680733

may contact number or adres po kayo ng lex ph?same case din po

I ordered a stanley tool on lazada bday sale. It never arrived *** lex ph taytay hub to be scepific.

They said there are multiple attempts but there is none.

Lazada system will txt 6am in the morning its system generated so there is no option to reply. This is not the first time

to Anonymous #1667942

Same to me. Lex ph taytay hub also.

A multiple attempts to delivery my order but there is none. Lazada also emailed and texted me that there is an attempt of a courier to delivery my orders but there is none..

how sad. Mga tamad siguro yung mga delivery man nila...

Bkt poh ung order ko wala pa pero nkalgy nkadeliver na kninang 11:46am

to Anonymous #1680735

panu po ginawa nyo?same case sa akin

FunctionalArcticFox112

Super scam. They posted wrong info that they attempted to deliver my parcel which is not true.

WorldlyKoala

Bakt un order ko wla pa tapoa nkalagay nareceive na pero wla dmdting dto

Same with me unsuccessful delivery. No one even call me if they didnt know how to locate my address.

RecentCarp704

Nakkainis na kau ilang item ko ng failed to delivery sainyo . Bkt pa kse kau nging parcel ng item palpak nmn kau

RecentCarp704

Ano ba ngyayare bkt pagkakadating ng item sainyo lagi ng failed to delivery .ayusin nio nmn ..