Sibulan, Central Visayas
2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered: Large Replacement Wrist Band with Clasp For Garmin Vivofit Bracelet and I received a small one instead. It was delivered on the 26th of May.

After 3 days the return button finally went active on their website and I started the return process and dropped the item of 6 days after I received it at LBC on June 1. Now they accuse me of lying and telling me that I received the item on June 23rd (3 days prior) and it is now outside the return window. They really enjoy to *** of their customers. How can this company stay in business?

They better fix this issue. They are fuc....g with the wrong guy here.

I will cancel the payment on my debit card if they will not work with me. I guess they don't like their customers at all.

This person wrote the review because of "#1,3,4,9" at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about this. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you?

We'd like to hear from you again. Regards.

They have a long history of scamming people, especially delivering defective and missing items, especially to costumers outside Metro Manila. The distance makes it harder for scammed customers to request for item replacements and refund.

Their strong SEO campaigns downplay bad reviews online, but karma will get them one day. Just don't stop fighting for your rights.

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1171614

Hi. We understand your opinion regarding things.

By the way, may we ask if you have any pending orders, returned items that needs an update or waiting for any refunds?

We'd like to her from you as well so that we can address your concern properly. Good day!