Turnaround Time

My order should arrived by May 3 but the status is still the same since April 27! I already paid it via cc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

please do not deliver sa binigay ko na address. ako lang po ang kukuha jan sa n.u thanks. my order number is: 215466100646933 and my Tracking number: SO0014642737

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1663137

XB1004515067 help me my tracking num. Wla pong dumating na delivery boy samin tapus pag basa q sa track num. Palage na cl nag atemp to deliver ilang ulit na aq nag order sa lazada maam pang 10 na ata ngaun pa ako naloko kailangan q yun kasi gagamitin q