2.9

I returned a defective universal remote control on Jan. 31, 2015.

It has been 5 days since I returned an item via LBC. Sent Lazada 3 emails but they are not answering them save for the 1st one that only asked for the parcel's tracking number. I emailed the CSR named Kazunori that I already know the status of my parcel because I can check it with LBC tracking service & it clearly stated that the item was received in the Lazada Warehouse on Feb. 2 by Randy Barretto.

After that exchange of email, nobody got back to me.

They do not even have the courtesy to tell me the return is being processed or something.

I am left in the dark if the return was approved, denied or when I would receive my refund. Worst after sales service ever.

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible service in handling returns " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $215. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about remote control from Lazada Philippines was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines #945253

same here it said that randy barretto postpone the delivery why you postponed it

Manila, Manila, Philippines #945155

Did you get your replacement/ refund for the item? I have similar problem...

They can't locate my item / they are still checking with the LBC - Complete bull bec it already received by Mr. Randy Barretto.

to jo Iloilo City, Western Visayas, Philippines #945164

Yes they were able to locate my item but it took them 6 days to confirm it. I wrote an article about my returned item.

If you want to check it, you can visit https://maemacahilo.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/lazada-complaint-poor-customer-service-on-returns/.

I received a call from a Lazada rep today regarding the said return. You just need to bug them thru email, Twitter or Facebook.

to jo Zamboanga, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #963521

Oh my God! Is lazada is not legit?

I've check my status and it says 'RELEASED TO RANDY BARRETTO (DDC POD)' what should I do?

please help me here, it took 4 days for that and I'm returning my item for replacement. I'm so worried that it will not reach me or they will not process my return item too.

to Sette San Juan, Manila, Philippines #963636

May I ask what is the item and worth how much? After they received your item you still have to wait 2 more days because they need to evaluate the product...

same scenario, i ordered a asus t100 32gb emmc + 500gb hdd dock variant, they sent me a 64gb variant, wtf and it so happened that the keyboard is defective and the packaging is tampered, nagpapaluaot ng product...

Makati, Manila, Philippines #941801

false advertising is one of lazada's expertise and WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

moodswings
to Anonymous Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #948368

TRUE! Lazada's Buyer's Protection Program and 100% satisfaction guarantee - Completely false advertising / misleading.

I returned the item within 7-days period and they were insisting that they gave me the right item and my replace/refund has been denied. They even asked me why i am returning the item.

What's the return form that I shipped together with the item for? LOL

Same situation.. I returned my item last Jan.12 until now Feb.

6 nothing happens.. Poor lazada services

to hsjjdfj Zamboanga, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #963523

What did you do now? It's already march. Did they return your replacement?