I bought 2 bottles of honey during their 6.6 bounce back promo. Their system indicated that it will be delivered before June 20.

Weeks passed I got NOTHING! I messaged the seller amd they cannot do anything at all. I paid this via Lazada wallet, which I would say that it is best to pay COD because Lazadais not very happy in refunding their customers. It is clearly a scam.

I chatted to CSr which btw a friend told me BPO Concentrix is the CSR of Lazada. Anyway, I have not heard any positove feedback that they were able to figure out what happened to my goods. They just keep telling me stupid spiels like, items are being disenfected thoroughly that is why it takes time for goods to be delivered! REALLY???

!!! I have ordered 3 more items that came in 3 days amd this 2 bottles of honey has been sitting in limbo around their logistics facility for over a month already!!! Ano yun nagka Covid19 yung item kaya need na mag self quarantine??? I even asked csr if they can process cancellation and refund but to NO AVAIL!!!

AYAW NILA!!! DEDMA SILA. They will only answer if they have a good lie that they have concocted. The last csr ecen told me item is qith the courier, halatang nagsisinungaling.

I habe been buying from Lazafa for 2yrs I know when item is with courier os it will say on your account the name of the courier. Usually isa lang ang courier sa isang area like Eastwood Libis. Meron laseng hub ang Lex delivery sa Eastwood, fyi. Ako pa gagaguhin ng CSR named Bea.

So qhen I asked when is the delivery she couldn't answer me kase narealize ng idiot na csr that she was caught lying! I WULL NOT PATRONIZE LAZADA ANYMORE. I AMGOING TO SHOPPEE NALANG BAKA SWERTEHIN PAKO MATAWAGAN AKO NI KUYA WILL.

AND I VOW NEVER TO BUY ANUTHING MADE FROM CHINA WHICH BTW, LAZADA IS FLOODED BY CHINA PRODUCTS. NO TO CCP AMD THEIR VIRUS!!!

Location: Sampaloc, Calabarzon