Butuan City, Caraga

I used to be a loyal Lazada customer. "USED TO BE" because after this incident, I'm never purchasing anything from them anymore. I've bought products ranging from treadmill to baby stroller so I thought maybe their CSR can help me resolve my problem. My issue is this: I ordered bluetooth speakers with FREE headphones. The package arrived five days later and there were no headphones included. I contacted both the seller and Lazada. The seller was waiting for Lazada's instruction so they can send the freebie immediately. More than 24 hours later, I received a response from Lazada. She offered a dumb solution which was for me to fill-up the return form, re-pack everything that was sent to me and bring it to the nearest LBC branch. Why on earth do I have to do that? There was no problem with the speaker, my only concern was the freebie. And so I sent a reply and another ticket and I guess I'll be waiting for nothing.

Never buying from them again. And I'm definitely telling everyone I know to stay away from Lazada.

Oh and my negative review on the product was not approved.

Comments

Bulacan, Davao Del Sur, Philippines #1242401

Same problem...I ordered a glue gun freebee 10 glue sticks. Didnt get sticks.

I tried everything to get what I ordered...nothing. So I went and bought glue sticks, tried glue gun shorted and got shocked with 440 watts.

They seem to back the scammer sellers and denie good buyers. They will go bankrupt for sure, their own fault!!

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph, Social Media. We are sorry for what happened.

May we ask for the ticket and order number for this concern so that we can address your issue properly? Also, orders with missing items needs to be returned to us regardless if its working. The point of return is that you received an incomplete package.

We'd like to hear from you again. Good day!