Can someone please let me know what the situation is in regards to the unauthorized purchases need to my account the last time that i ordered anything from lazada was in late april and it was a cash on delivery but upon delivery i had to cancel. I have not made any purchases with my debit card thru lazada since that time and i would like to know what is being done to find out who and why this is happening and i would like to have any money from my debit card returned to my debit card with netspend netspend ca account

Location: Manila, Manila

Comments

#2033418

Hi PissedConsumer265****, as much as we wanted to track the unauthorized transaction to your account, we are unable to do so since we do not have access to your debit card account. We politely suggest coordinating this matter with your issuing bank personally to file a dispute for the unauthorized transaction and request to block your account.

Rest assured, the bank will conduct further investigation and they will be the one who will settle everything for you. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews