2.6
Turnaround Time

I'm a new customer and bought an Ishigaki Advanced Ultrawhite L-Glutathione 1000mg Bottle of 60 Set of 2 on December 20, 2016. It was clearly stated on the title and product description that it will be for a set of 2, it means that I should receive 2 bottles.

When it was delivered on December 23, 2016, I only receive 1 bottle for 60 caps so I contacted Lazada on the same day that I received the item to report it and request for a return and refund through LBC remittance so that I can still get my money back as a cash and not for any store credit or voucher that they first offered me. I returned the item on December 24, 2016 through LBC and when I checked the tracking info it was tagged as received at SCS return on December 27, 2016.

When you will receive and check the item that I returned and when will I receive the refund?? Order 394963559 Tracking Number 179774183634

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fast delivery and stated that there is a room for improvement of incomplete item delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of l-glutathione supplement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1680. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned l-glutathione supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1261983

Hi, we checked your order and confirmed that we already received it. Rest assured that we will conduct the item evaluation within 2 business days.

Once the item has been evaluated and proven valid, we will immediately process your refund request. Thank you for your understanding.