1.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a couple ring, and it has been shipped last 3 days ago.Its fine with me that it took 2weeks before i got it.

but the worst is i am expecting that i will received same as whats on the picture, but i only received one ring. and i was like WTF?I know that it was just a small amount. its not that expensive but the problem here is your not doing your job. your not making your clients satisfy on your customer service.

I didnt listen to my friends who experienced the same thing. I will never order to this online shopping again. At first wrong shade of foundation and now this?

Pls.kindly contact me about this matter.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Regards!