Last Oct 1, 2018, I ordered a watch from Lazada, specifically on Time Depot. I paid the item through BDO credit card installment for three months.

The package was delivered by LBC courier at my office around 12:00 pm on 08 October 2018. Upon carefully opening the package, the watch box was empty and the watch was missing. I'm so pissed of and disappointed. I tried to call the driver of the courier but he said that I should report it to LBC. I don't wanna be charged on my credit card for the item I did not get.

Hopefully, Lazada/ Time Depot can address my concern immediately.

I don't want a refund of the item since I will pay it for installment, I just want the watch to be delivered to me, not just the box!

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi RhetoricalDeutscheBracke, Did you get the item back? Same case here.

I ordered the watch from depot during the 11.11 sale. When the package arrived, there is the watch box but the actual item was missing.

what are the processes that to be done? Thanks...

LazadaPH

Hi RhetoricalDeutscheBracke, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

CreamyWhiteRhinoceros

It is my moral obligation to tell the truth, to make more customers aware about the danger ordering from LAZADA. Sept.22 i place a nova 3i order, how fast, Sept.26 A bogus package was delivered.

Instead of phone, basag na tile (broken tile stone) was inside the box. A lot of loads, calls, emails, chats, follow up, but nothing happens. They are dependent on pre programmed procedures. Do not have heart.

do not care for complaints. NO REFUND was given to me. It seems they are so fast on receiving payments but acted blind on SCAMS that happen because they can't control their men and partner sellers anymore.

Can't even tell me Phone IMEI if they sent me one? LAZADA Give my REFUND

RhetoricalDeutscheBracke
to CreamyWhiteRhinoceros #1578032

I'm worried that they will charge my credit card for 3 months without me actually getting the item. I'm more frustrated because the process is so slow and they don't have customer service # which you can complain.

to RhetoricalDeutscheBracke #1578212

027958800 lazada direct. You have to expense load just to call and u will receive thousands promised and repeated recycled, bpo lines.

Full of nonsense. Try

to CreamyWhiteRhinoceros #1578114

Hi CreamyWhiteRhinoceros, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

That happens to me also. Sept.22 i ordered nova 3i phone, when i open the box no phone inside, there was a piece of broken tile instead.

scam bogus Lazada Delivery. SELLER GADGET WORLD.

to Anonymous #1578115

Hi Ma'am/Sir, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1578216

You are active in replying here but you are blind for victims of your scam sending bogus garbage package to customer instead of a paid ordered phone. Act on refund not on many promises and recycled lines.

to Anonymous #1579583