89 views
Verified Reviewer

After reading their reviews and buying some stuff for the first time i thought this seller is not a scammer. First time i bought 1 bath and body works body mist and one pack of fruit of the loom white tshirt, just to see if they are real, it was a smooth transaction and no problem with the products.

I thought it is a good store. So,I decided for a second purchase thinking this store can be trusted. I purchased amounting to 7,974. Those items are estee lauder beautiful 100 ml worth 3,135 discounted from 3,300 because lazada had 5.5 promo, calvin klein Eternity 100 ml 2,085, two bath and body works body mists 427 each and 5 packs of fruit of the loom 380 each.

When I received it I paid 7,974.

And when I opened it one item is missing and thats calvin klein eternity, why charging me if the item was not in the box, this is ripping off. And what they specified in their product description that their products are authentic it is not because estee lauder beautiful is fake not even closer with the original, green cross rubbing alcohol is better smelling than this, it makes you dizzy. Been using estee lauder products.

Bath and body works body mist i got no problem, it is all original thats why I purchased again even those fruit of the loom tshirts, thats fine with me, not to mention one pack they replaced it with hanes tshirts eventhough i never ordered for it. But the thing is they ripped me off with the calvin klein eternity and estee lauder beautiful.

I want money back. I can return the estee lauder beautiful but the calvin klein 100 ml they never sent it to me. Everything is wrapped in one box. But calvin klein was not in the box after charging me with it and I paid it upfront when I received the box.

Hope this would not happen to anyone. Keep an eye to this seller. This seller is a bogus when it comes to bigger amount. I am not buying things that I cannot use Id rather return it and I demand money refund from this seller.

I hope you protect your buyers from this scammers.

Been buying from lazada and I never had a problem with I purchased. Oh by the way the estee lauder beautiful when they sent it, it is not sealed, plastic is open already.

This seller has to return my money amounting to 5,220.

I am not buying from this store anymore.

Josephine Astor

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Variety of prodycts.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Well most of the things, Lost sales.

Comments

Hi JosephineJoy A, we apologize for what happened and thank you for accepting our call. We already sent you an email as summary of what we've discussed.

Stay safe! For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

I wanna thank PH Lazada Customer Care for their immediate response and swift action regarding this matter especially the one who called me, she was very accommodating and even gave me an assurance that she would monitor this case until everything is settled and for the sake of others also purchasing from their site. I already dropped the item at LBC a day after and I asked the representative to have it checked for me just to be sure that I returned the item same condition that i got it from the seller along with the bar code/return label as per instruction of the seller.

It was just pain in the *** doing this as I have waited snd queued for an hour just to do it, very inconvenient not worth it (made me curse the seller from the inside). Charge to experience anyhow, Once again from the bottom of my heart thank you Lazada for accommodating me.

Lazada Philippines Reviews