2.1
Turnaround Time

I order last dec.22 2018 4 luggage strap and 1 luggage cover the item came on dec. 23 but its only 4 lugggae strap the 1 pcs luggage cover missing i msg the chainshop store in lazada they said just return the item and request for refund,request for refund done and i return the item on dec.24 then they msg me and the refund was given to luggage strap last dec.28 but the refund for luggage cover not given until now not given and no update .... Please can you help me to give update in my refund

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1625958

My order number 216433510586935. Order return date on dec. 22 2018

to LazadaPH #1627021

Please give me the update about my order call me in my registered number cause your live chat not helping regarding the update of my refunf