Verified Reviewer

I received the package yesterday morning at 8:45 am ,April 16,2020.The Lazada plastic package was intact,but when i opened it the seller package (wrapped with packaging tape) was already opened.It was wrapped double but both opened and when i take a look in it, the item was no longer inside.It was already paid by my BDO credit card Installment so i need a refund or replace the item i was ordered.

User's recommendation: Mode of payment should be Cash On Delivery.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Product delivery.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Lost items.

Comments

I received the package on April 16,2020 at 8:00am in the morning. When I opened the plastic package labeled lazada i noticed that the package inside (seller package)was already opened and the item i was ordered was gone, missing.i felt i was robbed at amount of P6,560 plus the interest of my credit card since it was paid tru my credit card installment (BDO).

So Please I need a replacement of my order or Total full refund of it. I already chat the seller about this matter and replied that i need to report this matter to lazada. I try to call lazada hotline but no response,only answering machine answered, saying DUE TO ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE, they prioritize essentials goods so and so and so forth. So even you felt robbed you are not their the priority.

So again I need total refund or replace my order. My order no.286284****24998 Tracking no.SO008733**** NON-COD

Hi Merlindo J, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews