Verified Buyer

2.2

Hello Lazada Team,

Hope everyone is doing well in your office.

I investigated my order with order tracking # 410121****84139, please see attached image below.

Upon checking ( and I got a bad feeling as to where my order is / school table for my Son), I called Ninja Company and spoke with Jay Anne Ninja Customer Rep gave me reference# 448**** saying my order is gone missing I did chat back the seller "XieShop" but instead of helping investigate the whole missing item issue, this seller is brushing me off.

I am a solo Mom and every penny I spent I wanna make sure my Son will get all the support, he would be needing this for his school table.

Please see image as you can see the last info the item was at the Logistics office way back 11 August 2021 and today is already 19 August 2021 I haven't got any notifications or any sort where the item is.

Kindly escalate this matter to whomever we can reach out, the money I spent here Php.918.95 (imagine the delivery charge is so expensive Php.367.00) and Ninja is loosing both my hard earned money and item, really a bad service from them.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards,