Cubao,Manila

Update by user Nov 20, 2014

Here's the link:

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2014

They delivered it without ear gel and ear hook! Can you imagine using a wireless headset without earhook!

I was just wondering how it happened? LAZADA, Are you supposed to open boxes before you deliver it to the customer? Please UNDERSTAND that boxes are sealed for a reason! I made an ordered last Oct.

18, 2014. Arrived Oct 22. I Didn't accept and asked for UNOPENED BOX in return...There you go 2GO.. Good JOB!(i'm being sarcastic) Lazada doesn't have the item yet, so they say...

But it seems to me they don't know where it is..Good JOB in creating havoc to my life.

NOW IT'S NOT JUST MISSING PARTS!... GIVE ME MY ITEM!.. already paid for it.

SCAMMERS!

TO ALL FUTURE Customers of Lazada, ALWAYS USE C.O.D. to minimize your risk!..

better yet, just go to the mall.. it's faster and less frustrating.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Frustration that they provided, Customer service, Delivery, Missing parts.

Comments

Edd2014
Mandaluyong, Manila, Philippines #927745

if you're really sincere with your 'BIG SORRY' spiller, the 2go reference number should be enough to backtrack everything. Please read the trail.

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Edd2014