Last Sunday I tried reloading my phone using your eload service. I kept on getting an error message, so I didn't expect that the 4 tries would be charged, since FAILED nga.

However, upon checking my bank account, to my surprise, I got charged P2,090 by Lazada I also called Unionbank na and they said na, yes, na-charge nga ako despite that failed transactions yung apat na P522.50. I messaged their customer service rep, and she said nasa floating/hold status pa yung payments na un. Now, I'm worried that I might not be able to get that amount anymore, because marami na akong nakitang claims online that hindi raw naisasauli ni Lazada ung pera even after several months-- saying that the reversal is still in process. I hope this is not true.

Unfortunately, wala akong order number, since I didn't log in when I made those transactions, and I wasn't able to take a screenshot because hindi ko naman inexpect. If I won't get a resolution within 5-banking days, I might file an email to the DTI because this is serious matter, and based on my records, KINUHA nga ni Lazada payment ko, and if it's system generated at na decline talaga, shouldn't it be back into my account now?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Mobile Recharge Payment Solution.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments