Turnaround Time

I ordered for WONDER SAW 5-in-1 Multi-purpose Saw with FREE Wonder Nailer last December 15, 2017 which was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my Papa. Order # is 342588611.

A delivery was made on December 18 and to my surprise, the package only contained the FREE WONDER NAILER. The WONDER SAW itself was not included hence what I only got was the FREEBIE ITEM!!! I immediately raised this concern to their live chat support, and customer support thru their hotline number. I thought at first that the WONDER SAW will be delivered separately because the seller (SHOP TV) told the same thing when I asked them about it.

Before the Christmas break started, I called Lazada and I was told that I will receive a status report after the break but none was received. Because of busy sched, I was only able to call them on January 11, 2018 for follow-up. The customer rep said to me that the other customer reps whom I have talked to on December did not understand clearly my f-ing complaint to think that I called them several times, and messaged thru their live chat, there was even a transcript of it!!! A complaint that was so simple: WONDER SAW HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED!!!

The rep then told me that they could still allow me to return the item which I immediately did. I received an e-mail from them last night saying that they can no longer accept my returned item because it is already beyond their 7-day return policy!!! How frustrating!!! To think that I have never f-ing received the ACTUAL ITEM!!!

It feels like my hard-earned money has just been stolen!!! :( Even if the item I ordered is below Php 2,000, I'd still be filing a formal complaint to DTI!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments