1.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered 3 items through COD under 1 order number: an ikea bedside table, an ikea micke desk, and a matching chair. Problems: 1.

Delayed delivery. 2. Since delivery was delayed (about 3-4 days) arrived on a sunday when family and i were not home, only household help received it. 3.

Delivery man represented to household help that all 3 items were inside that 1 big box. 4. Delivery man did not leave any receipt (despite my request on LAZADA for an ORIGINAL RECEIPT) 5. Called in to process refund on 23 April 2017 (or 24) to report incident and promised that i will be refunded within 3-5 banking business days.

Provided ALL INFO including bank details and account number (i chose bank transfer) 6. Several days later, rep called to inform me that they were still processing it. 7. Despite giving bank details i was asked on 2 separate dates for my bank account because ALLEGEDLY THATS THE ONLY DETAIL MISSING AND THEY HAVE BEEN READY TO MAKE THE BANK TRANSFER.

HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU're ALREADY PROCESSING MY REFUND AND THEN SEVERAL DAYS LATER U ASK AGAIN (TWICE) FOR MY BANK DETAILS?!? AND THEN WHEN I GIVE IT TO YOU AGAIN...YOU DONT MAKE THE TRANSFER! 8. I have been promised several times that i will be refunded within 48 hours...its more than a month already.

Its either youre running a scam or you should not be engaged in this business. You make your customers believe that when they encounter a problem, the same will be solved at once (in my case 3-5 banking business days according to your policy) but its far from it. You have inconvenienced me for more than a month.

You are unjustly enriching yourself to the prejudice of your customers. Return my money for those undelivered items.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Close to non-existent refund process, Delivery process, Coordination between departments.

Comments