Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region

I have ordered 3 genevawrist watches Colored pink, black and white).I was impressed that I was informed for its delivery after 3-5 days.I received it June 19 0r 20, 2016. I didn't open yet because I want my daughters to open it at home.When we opened the package, we have found out that the white and black do'nt function.The pink functions but there is a delay of the time even if the time was reset.But after 2 days, the pink has stop functioning.Meaning, we did'nt use the 3 watches eversince.I tried to write an email to the lazada fb as well as to Lazada using my yahoo account...But i I never received any reply at all.

I am honest to what I am saying and I do hope that you'll give attention to this.I am just an ordinary citizen,.Your products are affordable for me that's why I ordered and I paid for it.Whether the cost of my order was 999 and not thousands, I think I still have the right to complain.

Thank you.I appreciate so much your reply.

Mrs. Benda Imperial

bren_yrra@yahoo.com

contact #:+639151156473

Baguio City

This reviewer shared experience about "the products are not functioni" and wants this business to "replace" as the author lost $21. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1183015

We're sorry to hear about your concern, Mrs. Imperial.

For us to process your refund/replacement, please access our Online Return Form by logging in to your account then click the SKU of the item you want to return. State clearly the reason for returning the item, fill out the necessary fields, take note of the RA CODE (write it in a piece of paper and put it inside the package) and return it at any LBC outlets near you FOR FREE.

Then you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 and provide the Return Tracking number, email us at lazada.com.ph/contact or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!