Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 18, 2020

Lol ok so they *** made it my fault that my order has been cancelled by labelling it as customer rejected on doorstep and requested cancellation. The absolute *** The liars.

They never did anything to fix this issue.

I absolutely hate lazada and will avoid it at all cost whenever possible. I have also made it a point to advise anyone from ever using lazada until they change delivery services which i doubt because they obviously do not give a *** about their customers.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2020

I received a sms my item would be delivered but no exact time and there was no call to verify if the courier arrived. I waited all afternoon which is amazing since i work at night and still have work that very night.

I waited only to check lazada and notice that all my items have been marked failed delivery.

I had an item from shoppee arriving that same day which arrived no problem which means this wasn't a logistics concern due to ecq. So what the *** lazada?

User's recommendation: If you can buy if from shoppee but it from shoppee.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Lot of options.

Lazada Philippines Cons: You wont receive your items at all, Delayed delivery.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We suggest to fill out the form on your tracking site if you disagree with the declared Failed Delivery reason within 12 hours for further investigation. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

@lazadaph

I've already tried reaching out before i wrote this review. I sent feed back and complaints against the courier, i tried texting the number i received from lazada when they called to announce they would deliver within the week, i tried chatting with customer support.

I was told there would be a reply for my complaint in 48 hrs but its been 5 days!!!!!! Lazada has been unhelpful and unresponsive since the beginning.

Now COD is suspended for me due to multiple failed delivery attempts!!!!!!! I don't know what else to do so here we are.

Lazada Philippines Reviews