2.8
Turnaround Time

Its been months of calling'/emailing their customer service. All CS will tell the same line, that it is under process, that they will escalate this in higher management etc. But until this day, they still have my 5000 pesos. I am a loyal customer of Lazada but this refund process is so disappointing.

Until now, I hesitant to order again using credit card or even cash. SO disappointing lazada.

My refund process started last Dec 2017. Until now Mar 2018, it is not reverse on my credit card account. Its been months of calling'/emailing their customer service.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Long refund process.

Comments

same with me... they keep on texting me that its already refunded but i can’t use the vouher code.

They refunded my money thru LBC instead of credit card reversal. So I need to spend fare and time to go to LBC and waited for hours for Lazada confirmation. So much waste of time and money and Lazada did not even give a anything or voucher maybe? to compensate the damage and their lack of action for my issue.

They just say sorry for long the process while my 5000 budget is on their fund.

Tsk. I think it is better to have COD or not to purchase at all.

jen_2018

This is the best solution. Visit DTI homepage.

File your complaint online. Complete the form and attach the documents (chat transcripts) to support your claim.

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you.May we know your order number for us to check the status of your refund? For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards,

to LazadaPH #1474634

I just got my refund last monday. I think Lazada thought that late refund of 4 months is not enough.They refunded my money thru LBC instead of credit card reversal.

to compensate the damage and their lack of action for my issue.They just say sorry for long the process while my 5000 budget is on their fund.Tsk. I think it is better to have COD or not to purchase at all.