1.5

So I ordered for a portable mini weighing scale for jewelries for my mom, which she badly needed. It required an online payment, and I was trusted them enough to place an order.

Just this Wednesday, they texted me saying that LEX will deliver my package. Boy, was I overjoyed that it was so early than expected. Only to find out that by the end of the day, no courier showed up in our doorstep, nor any other text or call made after that initial automated message. Checking on the site, it says that it was successfully delivered.

Would you believe that I was dumbfounded to see that?! Just, how and where did my package magically go to??? I emailed them immediately, to which no one replied. Next, I found that I can chat with various agents from their FB page.

I attempted that to see if it will work. I was trying my best not to be an irate client, because the poor lads receiving my chat are just workers there, after all. The first lady was nearly kind enough to provide me with the tracking number for LEX, which is MPDS-351942188-9541. My order number was 351942188.

So tried that on the site, and lo and behold, it turns out to be an invalid tracking number. I wonder why??? The first lady was hasty to tell me that the courier will have 3 attempts in total to make a delivery, so from that day on, NADA. Another chat was made, and it was a lad this time.

He promised me that he will be reporting this case to the right department, to find out where the courier delivered the package.

I don't even have any idea as to how long this issue will take, but I changed my mind and want a REFUND for the item that I NEVER RECEIVED AT ALL. I deserve that refund, Lazada.

Review about: Lazada Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Lex courier.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1311316

Hi kimann1924, please be advised that we are trying to call you several times. However, the contact number on our file keep on ringing.

By the way, we already requested to expedite the process of reversal. A separate email will be sent to you once completed.

Please expect it within the day. Thank you so much.