2.1
Turnaround Time

Because it was said that it was shipped using 2go express. By the way, i ordered it maybe last march 21 or 22, 2017. Please respond immediately. I was really unsatisfied.

The service that you provided were not that good enough. The time of delivery are not that stable. Im pissed at your services, It sucks to be honest Good afternoon, i would like to complain why my order 374943278 , a sony z1 battery haven't arrived even though the time frame where it should be delivered is from march 25 to 30?. I would like to have information where is my order now?

The service that you provided were not that good enough.

Review about: 2go Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hello, I'm Christine Joy Laquihon, I made a transaction to you last April 11, 2017 for a blue lans Earings & J&J infinity cross necklace but it did not push through. NO order number was issued same as it was not in my order history.

I used my debit card and the amount for that item's cost was deducted to my card but the items was not placed.

Please email me at christinejoylaquihon@gmail.com that the transaction did not push through (When indeed it did NOT really push through) so that the bank can return my floating amount. The bank badly need it.

Please email me at christinejoylaquihon@gmail.com that the transaction did not push through (When indeed it did really push through) so that the bank can return my floating amount. The bank badly need it.

Hello, I'm Christine Joy Laquihon, I made a transaction to you last April 11, 2012 for a blue lans Earings & J&J infinity cross necklace but it did not push through. NO order number was issued same as it was not in my order history.

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1311299

Hi, as checked, we have successfully delivered the item on the 30th of March. May we know if there is something that we can do to assist you? Thank you.