Lazada pusang gala yan ginawa ko ung step na pnagawa nyo success ang lumabas asan ang ung katibayan pd ko na makuha ung refund lbc remittance number d nyo man lang maibigay tapos withdrawal request na pd ipakita sa banko at lbc wala kayong ibinigay ano to lokohan pakobalik ng pera o pupunta ako sa dti at irereklamo ko na kau marami na sumubok at susubok rin ako

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

wala din pong email kaya di macheck yung details kung paano gagawin. may nagtext lang po sakin na via remitance has been process tas may kasamang maraming numbers. akala ko un na yung tracking number

san po pwede kunin yung na withdraw sa lazada wallet? nakalagay po kasi successful daw.

pumunta ako lbc. di daw po ganon ung tracking number nila

Lazada, please resend the tracking code of the withrawal request I've made with my Lazada wallet which has the id {{Redacted}}, send the code to the email kaizer90210@gmail.com, please, I'm begging you

to Almalyn Rabina #1631440

oo nga po ganyan din po nangyari sa wallet ko.. badshot na talaga si lazada pagdating sa withdrawal..

Please ako rin hindi lumalabas yung lbc remittance number sa order ko pero nakalagay successful daw yung withdraw. Grabe

5 days dq nawidraw ngaun s lbc ung s lazada wallet ko bcoz my fever aq so malau p ung lugar nmin taz dq p mabuksan kng san dun ung remittance lbc no. ko pano kaya un....

Withdraw refunds not working..lazada is holding user refunds and only allow refunds to be spent on their website. GREEDY SON OF A ***

LazadaPH

Hi NocturnalOyster, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

NocturnalOyster
to LazadaPH #1578783

my ordernumber is #208086276950500 in my account in railyn.sayco1920@gmail.com i transfer my refund wallet to withdrawals its success but no remittance number to claim it and i have already live chat on your agent lorenz c said i 2-4 days they gave my remittance number its already 3 days after we chat tommorow is the last day sarah, marriane and wilmalyn always said they follow up but have no good response to me LAZADA give me my remittance number tommorow before i get angry and complain your agency to dti to help me resolve this my friend teach me to how i do to dti

LazadaPH
to NocturnalOyster #1584763

Hi Hi NocturnalOyster, we're to reach to your mobile number registered with your Lazada account but it seems no one is answering. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1633239

If possible, just bring back the money to my Lazada wallet because I no longer have access to the email, I cannot get the tracking code of the withrawal request, so just please bring back the money to the wallet, I'll just buy again at Lazada.this is my email jbarbero585@yahoo.com ...