1.3
Turnaround Time

i ordered an android phone last April 6, 2018 on their "trusted store" and paid via credit card but until now i am still waiting for them to text/email me about the delivery of my order. i tried reaching out to them via online agent and through phone calls and yet no actions or feedback.

i reported to them multiple times but i guess i just wasted my time arguing with their poor customer services. then even promised me that they will call me regarding my concern but what would expect? they did not call me. i am very pissed and disappointed with them.

they all just apologies but they are not doing necessary actions. i even messaged them through their social media accounts and still no answer regarding my concern.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Never received item.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi PlaintiveAfricanCivet, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?