Verified Reviewer

I ordered laptop and paid it thru credit card. The item is already beyond delivery date and customer service cannot provide the reason why and just keep on telling me to wait the update from logostics.

there were no updates from tracking page at all even i spoke to multiple agents already.

I am afraid that the item that i paid is missing and cannot be delivered. My bank already billed me and still the item is not delivered.

User's recommendation: Do not use this platform anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Express Philippines Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Delayed delivery.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Pumapasayal lang ang mga gago, How they duped us into buying something they cannot deliver.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that item is an international item. Please be advised, items shipped via sea such as powerbank, selected electronics, liquid exceeding 100 ml, please add 15 days on top of the said timeframe. Ang import (international) items naman ay may 20 - 30 calendar days. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

#1900946
@lazadaph

Hey! The item is stuck in logostics since July 10 and yet until now no one is picking up.

Even supervisor i spoke with can't do anything due to limited resources. That is *** if you do not have contact to your logostics.

#1900949
@lazadaph

Unacceptable reason since it is already a week

Lazada Philippines Reviews