I ordered L'oreal pressed powder last nov 11. They said that it was being shipped on nov 12. it will be delivered to me from nov 13-16. It's nov 17 now... and my order is still not delivered... Where is my order???? I've have paid it. it's my first time to experience this in Lazada. Bring my money back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1243193

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you and give you updates?

You may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!