my ORDER # 374481756 been Placed on 30/08/2016 but untill now its not yet delivered i needed it so please.. im living outside metro manila.

im in bicol region sorsogon city barangay macabog. i paid it in seven eleven by using hellopay i really are so upset because lazada did not contact me untill now by my email where is my order now? its a Womens Long Curly Wavy 3/4 Wig Lolita Black Mix Ombre Hair Fall Cosplay Costume..

im using it in a party so can you please for godsake deliver it now i need that now. im veronica lazarte kindly contact me in my email

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1218341

We're sorry to hear about this, Veronica. No worries, we'll send an escalation email to our LBC Support team regarding the delivery of your order.

We'll request for them to contact you about this.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!