Verified Buyer

I ordered Samsung RS542NCAESL 19.6 cu.ft Side by Side Digital Inverter Refrigerator(1 DAY SALE) in Robinsons Appliance Inc.. I payed it through my credit card RCBC but they refunded it.

Now someone called me from Lazada saying that my item is ready to ship but the problem is my payment has been refunded due to reason that the seller failed to fulfill my order on time. Now someone named Ryan called saying he's a representative of Lazada. He's number is +639 30 2** **61. He told me that in order to process my order, I have to pay.

A customer service sent me a message in Lazada and told me the process on how to pay my order. He sent a barcode of 7/11 to process my payment. The amount that I need to pay is Php 15,499. When I already sent my payment I called him to send my receipt of purchase.

He said yes right away ma'am. I keep on waiting but I did not receive any proof of payment. He said that my order will be delivered today (November 5, 2020). I called again to update my order but he's not answering anymore.

Please do something about this. Php 15,499 is a huge amount.

Please I'm begging. I don't know if this is a scam.

Preferred solution: Full refund or deliver the product I ordered..

Comments

#1947290

Ang ginagawa ng mga scammer, pagbinayad na sa lazada app through credit card.. i-rerefund nila dahil wala silang tunay na account sa lazada.

Tapos kunyari kokontakin ka para papabayarin ka outside of lazada katulad ng mga 7-11 kiosk, gcash o iba.

Di mo na mahabol kapag binayad mo na. Dapat sa mga ganyan hinuhuli para matauhan.

#1947281

Wag na wag po kayong maniniwala sa mga seller na nagpapabayad outside of lazada app. No transaction should be made outside of lazada app at makikita nyo mga post kung may comment o wala; kung walang comment at ung price medyo too good to be true, scam yan.

Mag-iingat kayo may mga scam dyan. Nangyari din sa akin yan at nagbayad din ako sa 7-11 dati para sa isang cellphone.

Scam yan. Wala ka nang magagawa pwera na lang kung mahanap ung scammer.

#1946035

Hi Che Figo Vestito, thank you for accepting our call. We already sent you an email regarding for what we have discussed earlier.

Lazada Philippines Reviews