Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.7
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 22, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. The order was delivered the following day (today). I asked why the delivery was tagged as completed yesterday when I still haven't received the item and the courier said they have many deliveries yesterday and can only make 1 contact attempt and if recepient cannot respond immediately then they had to move on to the next delivery, afterwhich they will squeeze in their "completed" deliveries when their schedule isn't loaded..

Update by user Aug 22, 2020

The order was delivered the next day (today). I asked why the order status was tagged as completed when I still haven't received my order and the courier explained that they had many deliveries yesterday and can only make 1 contact attempt and if the recepient cannot respond immediately then they had to move on to the next delivery and squeeze in the "completed" deliveries when their schedule isn't loaded.

Luckily their schedule doesn't seem to be busy today so he attempted another delivery and was able to wait a little longer for me to respond to their contact attempt and accept my order. I no longer asked for explanation why the acceptance was signed yesterday since they order was delivered anyway.

Original review posted by user Aug 21, 2020

I got a notification that says my order #312765****84611 with tracking number MP000755**** has been delivered but I didn't receive it and did not receive any text message from the courier about the delivery. We checked our CCTV and it appears the courier attempted to call me but the call did not go through and he simply packed my order and left without even attempting to knock on the gate.

The signal in my apartment is weak and calls may not go through at all times, so I actually prefer if couriers would text me as I receive text messages albeit delayed by a minute or 2. But in any case no one accepted the item so it shouldn't be flagged as delivered successfully with a suspicious signature.

See the proof yourselves. This order has already been paid by the way.

User's recommendation: Make sure the courier has exhausted all options and not just rely on phone calls. Text messages and physical attempt to ring the doorbell or knock on the gate/door should be part of the protocol.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Affordable prices - plenty of choices.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Lack of attempt to reach the recepient when delivering orders.

Comments

#1914119

Hi JohnMatthew R., we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. No worries, we will make a report and coordinate this on our department.

Rest assured that once we get the feedback from them we will notify you immediately through your email. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards! - Avery

#1914091

Hi JohnMatthew R, sorry for the inconvenience that has caused you. Upon checking, your items were tagged as delivered but unfortunately, you didn't receive your order.

No worries, we will make a report and coordinate this with our relevant team. Rest assured that once we get the feedback from them we will notify you immediately through your email. Thanks. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Regards! - Avery