My order was automatically refunded/cancelled by Lazada. But i did not cancelled or refunded my order. The Reason says "Unsuccessful order verfication" but it was already paid via credit card. Why did this happened?

And before that i got an email that says My Order is Being Processed. That is for the Delivery that i will get my order between September 17, 2018(Monday) to September 21, 2018(Friday). I got the email on 8:48 PM and the cancellation was requested on 9:28 PM and the refund process was completed on 9:33 PM even though i did not cancelled or refunded it and the payment via credit card was successful.

Why did this happened?

This is the first time i encountered something like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Auto Refund without my permission..

Preferred solution: Cancel the Refund..

Comments

... order# 223136268903118 *

Same thing happened to me! I placed an order (order# 223136268903118) on 03/11 from Lazada.

Estimated delivery dates 03/14 to 04/01 but they cancelled ALL my orders yesterday and refunded me. The reason for the cancellation was unsuccessful order verification. Why??!! I’m so disappointed because I was very excited for my family in the Philippines and I also planned on buying a lot more stuff.

Now, I’m hesitant to order from Lazada. I was actually shopping for more stuff today and that’s when I saw their message that they canceled all my order.

Same with my problem... My order was cancelled...

But didn't cancelled my order.. Hm

LazadaPH

Hi Francis Ape. We regret to hear what happened.

For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!