My order was automatically refunded/cancelled by Lazada. But i did not cancelled or refunded my order. The Reason says "Unsuccessful order verfication" but it was already paid via credit card. Why did this happened?

And before that i got an email that says My Order is Being Processed. That is for the Delivery that i will get my order between September 17, 2018(Monday) to September 21, 2018(Friday). I got the email on 8:48 PM and the cancellation was requested on 9:28 PM and the refund process was completed on 9:33 PM even though i did not cancelled or refunded it and the payment via credit card was successful.

Why did this happened?

This is the first time i encountered something like this.

Reason of review: Auto Refund without my permission..

Preferred solution: Cancel the Refund..

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Francis Ape. We regret to hear what happened.

For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it? Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!