but when i open lazada website to check and to trace my order it was saying it was declined! What is it?? What will happen to my order and money?? How can I refund or get my order??

Please resolve this as soon an posible! Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer (EU PLUG) - Intl" price: PHP 2,905.14 I already paid PHP 2,905.14 on HelloPay through 7Eleven(7Connect) before deadline... but when i open lazada website to check and to trace my order it was saying it was declined!

What is it?? What will happen to my order and money?? How can I refund or get my order?? Please resolve this as soon an posible!

Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer (EU PLUG) - Intl" price: PHP 2,905.14 I already paid PHP 2,905.14 on HelloPay through 7Eleven(7Connect) before deadline... but when i open lazada website to check and to trace my order it was saying it was declined! What is it??

What will happen to my order and money??

How can I refund or get my order?? Please resolve this as soon an posible!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2905. Lazada Philippines needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1257261

@LazadaPH. so you think that refunding the money back to your customer is okay?

what if we need the item at a certain date?

what if we are availing a limited time promo?

If seriously value your customers, give us a notification that you declined our order. Better yet, don't offer a payment option if it is prone to errors.

You need to study proper customer service.

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1253492

Hi, tihloh12. We're sorry that your order got cancelled.

No worries, the amount you paid for was automatically reversed to your HelloPay account. This means that you can use this amount again to re-order your favorite items at Lazada. You may actually send them an email to help@hellopay.com or contact  (+63) 02 754 1200. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl.

Good day!