Update by user Dec 06

This is $30 by the way, not $2

Original review posted by user Dec 06

So I bought a Paperang from Lazada last Nov. 11, along with the other items.

The latest delivery date for my order was December 3 and true enough, all my items arrived by December 3 EXCEPT the Paperang - which was sold by a LOCAL SELLER and was shipped last November 27.

When I tracked my package using the tracking number, it said that the shipping for my Paperang was CANCELLED. So I contacted the shipper (Ninja Van) via call and only then did they tell me that my product was "lost" during deliver... like wtf lost? So I e-mailed Ninja Van on this and their feedback was that it was being filed for claims and I can contact the seller if I wished to repurchase the item but the problem is I ALREADY PAID IN FULL FOR THE ITEM.

Here comes Lazada, I've been trying to call their Customer Service Line for three days now and I haven't been able to talk to any customer service representative at all because the line keeps redirecting to voice messages.

I'm so sick of this already and I don't care about my order anymore. I've wasted too much time on this and I want a refund. When I messaged the seller on Lazada, they were advising me to contact Lazada directly like wtf where did my payment go?

I'm so pissed at Lazada's customer service right now and Ninja Van's inefficiency. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Inconsistent delivery, No response to customer service, No information that order was lost.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments