156 views

Please do a follow-up on my order # 294914****32646 and the Tracking # is SO009648****. It is a calculator that I really need for my Board Exam.

It's been over 2 weeks on the Sortation Center at San Pedro Laguna and the last day of the estimated delivery date was today (June 23, 2020), but according to the Lazada app it is still on the Sortation Center on San Pedro Laguna. I already went to your Delivery Adjustment Checker link to check it but there is no adjusted date for my order.

PLEASE DO A FOLLOW-UP!! Thanks

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

We checked that the delivery date is adjusted. You may anticipate the delivery of your item on or before June 29, 2020. You may check the movement of the status of your item through Track and Trace tool on your Lazada app. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews